Thursday, December 22, 2005

VB is scary...

I think that Victoria Beckham is scary...I mean she looks scary. Will not tell you why.

Oh, and my fave AC Milan player Kaka [asides Andriy Shevchenko] is getting married. Congratulations to him then.

Watched Ocean's Eleven again last night. And watch a bit of the Barca-Celta Vigo tie [let's say 10 minutes]. Saw Eto'o, Messi, and Ronaldinho posing with their awards. I think Messi is cute. Okay, I've seen him play before in the World Youth Cup [I think it was that], I think he's talented, but he's also cute. Hahaha...Mar, I'm not *miang*!

I don't know why, but Malaysian TV has never shown any form of women's football matches. I've heard how good Birgit Prinz and Mia Hamm are, but sad to say, I've never seen them play. I wished Malaysians would take a moment to see how great women players are. Instead of mocking them. I wished they'd take some initiative to show some matches live.

Mar noticed something weird about me. I'll show you.

*Why you like Chelsea? Because their jerseys are blue.*
*Why you like Blue? Because the name is blue.*
*Why you like blueberries? Because they're blue.*
*Why you like Sonic the Hedgehog? Because it's blue.*
*Why you like watching Stitch? Because the alien is blue.*
*Why you like Blue's Clues? Because the dog is blue.*
*Why you like seeing Joe Cole? Because of his blue wristband.*
*Why you like Lee Ryan? Because he's from Blue.*

Psycho woman. I'm the one supposed to make weird observations, not you!

And I like this pic...reminds me of a potential book cover/poster.

Guess who it is? No, it's not Frank Lampard. It's Asier del Horno [the one Mar's great-grandmother calls NONO]! Haha...I am weird. So sue me.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home