Thursday, December 22, 2005

Your happiness was my sunshine...

-I'll pretend we're still in love tonight, because we won't be anymore...in the morning-

I think this song [In The Morning] by Lee Ryan is just beautiful...but my favourite song of all from his new album is between [Jump],
[When I Think of You], [Miss My Everything] and [How Do I]. Extremely good. And you want to know something exteremly weird? I used to like Duncan when they [as in Blue] first started with [All Rise], I think I liked Lee less because of his hairdo. But when [Too Close] came out, that was when the obsession started. I just used to have arguments with Mar and Swarna [the Duncan fans] about how I think Lee is a better singer among the four members. Mar says I like him because he's skinny and tall, and that I didn't like Duncan because he was very muscular. NOT TRUE! Well, not entirely. I don't like very muscular men, I don't know why. But I like skinny [not too skinny anyway!] men. Okay, I know some people are going to attack me on Peter Crouch. *He's tall and skinny, so why don't you like him?*...answer made simple: HE IS TOO SKINNY AND TOO TALL! Not my type! Hahaha...

*Julez only likes men who are skinny [in other words: fleshless] like Lee Ryan. Julez like to eat fleshy chickens. Huh? How come got difference?
Fleshless human and fleshy chicken? Very weird...that's what makes my Julez a unique person!*

I don't remember where and when Mar sent me this note, but this describes my extreme weirdness. Fleshy...haha. Stupid. Oh, about the fleshy chicken part, it's true. I just love eating chicken, except chicken from KFC. Bad for health. Give me a piece of chicken, and I shall not bother you for quite a long time. My parents are worried, I have been eating chicken for the past one week. I'm worried too, makes me feel like I've got nothing else to eat.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that during the trip back to KL after Malacca, I was listening to Lee's CD. Lee Ryan got me through the long journey back home, hot weather, and the air-cond malfunction. Good thing, I believe. Otherwise, I'd probably bug my parents' life, they'd probably decide to throw me out of the car.

And I just watched the news, I saw that my ex-school students who recently sat for their PMR examinations were interviewed by TV3! Hmph...when I got 7A's for my PMR, no one from TV3 came to interview me [no, I'm NOT a publicity-seeker]. And there was this girl who had 2A's and 6B's who got interviewed, saying she was disappointed with her results, as her parents expected a lot more from her. Why does everyone make
it a big deal out of every exam? What really matters is how you perform in the university, and from there, your workplace. If you don't get straight A's, you're dumb. That's not true. You might not be good in this round, but in the next, you're going to do a whole lot better. I learnt my lesson well. Straight A's doesn't guarantee you anything in life. Oh, Nallena had 7A's, so congratulations to her!

Anyway, I shall put up something that will not make me angry, instead very happy.

Just for Nisha and me. The only surviving members of the now-defunct *MUST LOVE LEE RYAN SOCIETY*. Haha...oh...this man comes under the *THE FEW BLONDES I LOVE* list. Though he wasn't a blonde before. I think. I'm not sure. Haha...and I read this somewhere off the Net, he stripped for Sir Elton John and his partner, David Furnish at Sir Elton's stag party [or was it his "hen party"?]! God, how I wished I was there! *Rolls on the floor laughing* Okay, I am not that *miang*! Maybe a little. Mar, don't get me started!

And I saw something that made me cry, it involves Frank. His bleeding lip. I hate blood. Just scary... ='(...I shall not put it up because it'll only make me cry and more depressed.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home