Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas is a time for giving...

I had a bad morning [at 12:30 a.m.] . I felt so insulted with what my dad said to me. Made me feel like I was staying in a hotel, and not a home. And this morning, he was talking nicely to me! I knew he was angry with someone in my house, but it doesn't mean he can take it out on me since I'm the youngest! I have feelings too, you know! After hearing what he said, I probably think I'm at a high risk of getting kicked out of my own house. At that moment, I thought: *No amount of After Eight mints or blue stuff can console me*...but, I guess one phone call made my day better. Thanks, Mar. And your football analogies really worked. Especially the one about Frank not letting the setback of not being picked for the 2002 World Cup affect his performance. Thank you. Sorry I nearly ruined your Christmas though. It was unintentional. If there is such a word. Thanks for *I GOT YOUR BACK, YOU GOT MINE, THAT'S ALL THE BACK UP WE NEED*.

Anyway, we were late for the baptism, so I couldn't get some nice pictures of the whole event for you to see. And I saw my nightmare in PINK. Haha...don't ask me who it was [hint: not my ex]. And I saw my favourite twins! But I didn't get to take a pic with them, since they were in the car with their mum. We went to Desa Sri Hartamas for lunch. Let's upload some nice pics then.

This is the star of the day, RUTH SUSEELA!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

She doesn't look adorable in this pic. Let's post another one of her then. Taken by me.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Isn't she adorable? I think she's the most photogenic baby, right after me! Haha..oh I take back what I said about Sebastian Montoya being the most adorable baby I've seen. I remember seeing her in August this year. My God, she was so small! I was so scared to even hold her! Wait, I don't carry babies, because I'm scared they might slip right out of my hand! She weighed 2kg [It's kind of scary because my brother was 3.2 kg when he was born, while I was 3.5 kg when I was born! I used to compare our size with her!] then...now, she has rosy and chubby cheeks, and looks more nourished than before! Not sure whether Sanjivan or Kavenesh took this shot.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the PRIDE OF INDIA restaurant. We had lunch here! The food here is...whoa! Sends you straight to heaven! Fantastic! Yum yum...want to eat here again! The *KULFI* ice-cream is a must-try here! Credit goes to Kavenesh for taking this pic [you can see him in the picture, in the glass reflection]! Everything here was fantastic!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the Christmas wreath outside, on the door. See the colour? IT'S BLUE! I took this pic!

Anyway, must go now...will post more pics later. I went to my cousin's house-warming-cum-birthday celebrations, in the end...I'm flustered and tired. So, au revoir...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home