Saturday, December 24, 2005

Interesting...

Your First Name of: Rowena


Your name of Rowena has given you a desire for self-expression and for positions that allow contact with people, free from the restrictions and monotony into which you are often drawn. Although you desire to be spontaneous and natural, you are often drawn into technical and methodical lines of endeavour and the practical aspects of life. You are friendly by nature, but you cannot enjoy complete ease in association because of a difficulty in expressing yourself.

Although the name Rowena creates the urge to be self-expressive and happy, it does limit your versatility and scope, tuning you to technical details. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the liver, bloodstream, and elimination system.

Pretty true...it describes me perfectly [not 100% though!].

In other news, my dad said that he MIGHT be putting up ASTRO IF I get EXTREMELY good results for my 2nd semester finals. That would be somewhere in April. Which is the EPL season-ender already! But the start of F1 [not quite, F1 starts in March], World Cup [in June], and the 2006/2007 EPL season! That way, Kimi Raikkonen, Felipe Massa, Juan Pablo Montoya, FRANK LAMPARD, John Terry, JOE COLE, Jose Mourinho, ROBBIE KEANE, and Aurelia's great-grandmother's favourite, Asier del NONO [oops, sorry, it's supposed to read Asier del Horno!] will have my TOTALLY UNDIVIDED ATTENTION! YAY! I hope I can live up to it. So that, I can be the Chelsea-crazy girl I already am. I can go even more ballistic than my mother when we watch football if that happens. She can scream when she watches a match, I think the only place that would accept her extreme noisiness is the stadium itself! And she laughs whenever a player is being fouled! The other day, Joe Cole got fouled, and she laughed at him! So mean! And then, I can make weird observations of people on the TV!

And since tomorrow's Christmas, I shall be busy eating [and making myself fatter than I already am!]. Uncle Surrei is having his daughter's baptism tomorrow morning. My dad has decided that I will be the lucky one accompanying him for it! Which means, I have to wake up early tomorrow! Great, it's supposed to be holidays now. It's the ONLY time of the year where you can sleep till noon. I seem to be getting up at 7 a.m. for no reason at all! Can't I sleep till 11 a.m. so that I don't disrupt anything going on in anybody's life? Sigh...no one treats me with respect. Haha...

The thing is, the baptism is going to be held in St. Joseph's Church. Which is, the church a certain someone I used to love [in simple terms: my ex] goes to. And I seriously want to avoid confrontations tomorrow at all costs, since my dad is going with me and I can't afford to get into more unwanted trouble with my dad. I wished, if he sees me that is, that he wouldn't come up to me and talk to me. If he does, I'm going to show him the NEW ME, and snub him. Argh...isn't it at times like these you just wished you cease to exist?
*Oh crap, it's Christmas, for crying out loud, Julez! Can't you be nice just for this one day? It won't cost you an arm and a leg, you know?*
*Oh right, it won't cost me an arm and a leg, you say? I'll tell you something, brain! If my dad sees me with him, I shall be one arm and one leg less of my usual Chelsea-crazy ways*

In case you're wondering, that was my brain having a small conflict with my heart. The former is the brain while the latter is the heart! I wished I had the power to vanish when things like this happen. Why must thing like this happen to me??? Whatever happens tomorrow, I shall come out being the stronger me. Nothing can break me! Aurelia, if you're reading this particular post, call me, will you? I need to buy my parents a PROPER wedding anniversary gift, if we do go to HARTAMAS SHOPPING COMPLEX after the baptism [because they said we're going to eat there, I mean somewhere in Hartamas] I shall buy them a somewhat proper gift for them. And I shall be doing some serious picture-taking tomorrow. So expect some quality photos being uploaded soon.

Just sad that I won't be able to make it for my cousin's house-warming/birthday celebrations in Bukit Antarabangsa tomorrow. My brother and my mother are going for that. Yes, my daddy loves ME! Oh yeah, my dad's car has been sent for servicing, so we have been transport-less for the past 2 days. For the baptism, we can walk to the church [since it's next to my ex-school] but for the house-warming/birthday celebrations, we can't walk there! And since my brother has the car, and we can just hitch a ride home from Hartamas, it's only fair if my mother goes with my brother for the second function. And later in the night, I have to go to Christina's place since she invited me over.

I think I better turn in for the night. Good night! and before I go...here's wishing all those celebrating Christmas tomorrow:

1. MERRY CHRISTMAS!
2. FELIZ NAVIDAD!
3. SELAMAT MENYAMBUT HARI NATAL!

Don't get drunk ok? Oh, the Japanese serial I mentioned earlier, it's called LAST CHRISTMAS! Apparently the song by Wham! is the theme song, and at the end, they play the song *WAKE ME UP* also by Wham!!! Yay! I just love George Michael's voice. Listening to those two songs on the radio makes me extremely happy! You can just go to an ultimate high when you hear those two songs! I'm officially nuts, thank you!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home