Friday, December 23, 2005

Love...actually, is all around.

Okay, Christmas is in 2 days time. Adonis a.k.a Ajay's birthday is in 2 days time. And my blog's first anniversary is coming in another 3/4 days time. Yay! Happy days are here to stay.

I hate trips to the bank. Bank procedures are getting more and more complicated. And I hate that Maybank Sentul's security guard, always giving me the creeps. That's why I don't want to work in a bank. If I get customers like my dad, I'd probably die [touch wood] on the spot!

I will spare you the details of the bank trip. But I shall tell you what I did today. I watched LOVE ACTUALLY! Yay! It was so wicked! I want to watch it again! I really liked the part where Hugh Grant dances to the tune of Jump [Pointer Sisters]. He looks amazingly adorable. And I think the part where Jamie [Colin Firth] proposed to Aurelia [Mar's mum was supposed to name her Aurelia Ashanti instead of Delmiera Ashanti, but they wanted the initials DA to stick, and I think the only person who calls her Aurelia is her great-grandmother, Nana Lee! I think Aurelia is a beautiful name!] in the restaurant. That was just so romantic. And I think Sam [Thomas Sangster] is so adorable. And I was sad seeing that Karl [Rodrigo Santoro] and Sarah [Laura Linney] didn't get together in the end! =( ... I nearly cried watching the movie, it was just so beautiful. I want to watch it again. I think Hugh Grant is an amazing actor. He'd make a cute PM of Britain. Haha...I can never get tired of watching him act in any movie. He's got this charming personality. And there's something about Colin Firth, he's just another amazing actor! I want to watch LOVE ACTUALLY again!!! I just love seeing Hugh Grant in movies like this. He can look so amazing even when he says or does something remarkably stupid. I adore Hugh Grant.

Speaking of men, people who know me think I only like *gweilos* [foreigners]. That's not true. Well, sure I like certain foreigners. Like those artistes, footballers, and actors. But that doesn't mean I don't like Malaysian men! And Ben told me this a few weeks back.

Ben: When you going to get married?
Me: You introduce your girlfriend to me first, then I'll tell you. I tell you now-lah, I don't want to get married!
Ben: Don't bluff. I want to bring my girlfriend to your wedding.
Me: I'm not getting married-lah. I want to come for your wedding. And tell your girlfriend that you like bullying people.
Ben: Just remembered, I cannot go for your wedding.
Me: *Puts on puzzled look* Why cannot?
Ben: You going to marry foreigner overseas, how to come for your wedding? Unless you buy me tickets to go there.
Me: Aiyo Ben...I'm not getting married-la!

And when we got off at the Masjid Jamek station, he kept showing me this *mat salleh* buying tickets at the counter. The guy was with his girlfriend/wife. And he told me: *Nevermind, can still go tackle!*...hmph! I'm not planning to get myself a boyfriend anyway. Everyone I know seems to think I am going to marry a foreigner and settle there and never come back to Malaysia. I don't think so. What do you say, Aurelia [I think I'm the only one, apart from Nana Lee, privileged enough to call you that] ?

And there was this article on Joe Cole today. And my mum started her *I-LOVE-ASHLEY-COLE-BECAUSE-HE-HAS-MORE-HAIR-THAN-JOE-COLE* antics. That's my mother.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home