Tuesday, December 20, 2005

He came in second...

Well, HE came in second in the FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2005 awards. Ronaldinho was first, Eto'o was third. I think you know who that HE is. The man I dream of stalking. Haha...And I had this weird dream yesterday, it involved him. He was speaking at a press conference, and he spoke to me in SPANISH! How I got there, remains a mystery though. My dreams are very unrealistic. The votes were...OMG...I don't know what to say. Such a vast difference. Ronaldinho won with 956 points, Frank came second with 306 points, and Eto'o third with 190 points! OMG...and our stupid Malaysian captain [Pauzh Shaari] and coach [Norizan Bakar] voted for Ronaldinho, Robinho, and Ronaldo! Everyone's Brazilian in their list! Stupid idiots! At least the Singaporean coach [Radojko Avramovic] had some sense to at least vote him as the second best player! So angry! I'm happy that the German coach [Jurgen Klinsmann] and the Italian one [Marcello Lippi] voted for him as the best! Yippee...makes me happy! =D

Let me upload very nice pictures of him then.

*If he doesn't want it, you can always give it to me! Oh by the way, your tie isn't straight, Ronaldinho!* -I bet this was what Frank told Sepp Blatter-


*You may have won this round, mate, but I'll win it next year. Congratulations!* -Frank Lampard congratulating Ronaldinho-


*The Chelsea man is stuck between two Catalans!* -Samuel Eto'o congratulating his Barca team-mate Ronaldinho, as Frank Lampard watches-


*I'm the best, and you know it too! That's why I'm in the middle. Now, if I can ask that person on my right to exchange trophies, to make myself the best! Muahaha!* -This is my favourite pic of all, since his injured lip isn't that obvious in this pic! Samuel Eto'o, Frank Lampard, and Ronaldinho posing with their awards-

I just made a few observations. He is taller than Ronaldinho and Eto'o. He is thin. He looks nice in black. He is very fashionable. I make very weird observations. So spare me any brickbats. He's the best, in my eyes. And also in Jose Mourinho's eyes too!

My mum saw the news about the awards on TV this morning, and she said that Ronaldinho is cute. Huh? She said that he's got nice hair, and when he tied it up, he looked so cute. My brother just looked at her. Mr. Mahendran said that he is a good player. Seeing the grimace I plastered on my face, he asked me this.

Mr. Mahendran: Why? You don't like him? Why not? Because he's not handsome?
Me: No. I admit he's good, but I don't like him. I don't know why.
Mum: Don't bluff, you think he's not handsome. That's why you don't like him. *Looks at Mr. Mahendran* She likes the one beside him. The one on the left. I still think Ronaldinho is cute.

Ever since I put up that new skin, I seem to be uploading more of his pics than before. It's no coincidence. I just feel like uploading pictures that make me happy. And Neil, I'm going to keep this skin for as long as I can. I'm happy looking at this skin, and I can't get tired of it. That is, if I see another Frank Lampard skin and I like it. But for now, I'm happy with this skin.

We went to Karyaneka today, and then to KLCC. I wished we could stay longer. Maybe sometime this week, I hope. And I want to go to SOGO this week! I have seen some nice Chelsea centenary shirts there. I want to get them! I think the Christmas decor in KLCC is nicer than the one in One Utama, but nothing can beat MidValley's decor. The decor there is magical and is so white! Very Narnia-like. So beautiful.

I just saw Frank Lampard on TV...Argh...he looks HOT as always! The OBSESSED ONE strikes again!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home