Monday, December 26, 2005

Continuation from yesterday...

Going to upload some more pics from yesterday's lunch. Couldn't get some of the tea party because my brother said not to take any. I forgot to mention I saw EDWARD SCISSORHANDS [the last time I saw this was when I was just 7 or 8 years old!]...Johnny Depp's movies are fun!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Christmas tree in the restaurant. There's nothing at the bottom there...so don't worry! You didn't miss much! Credit goes to Kavenesh for this one.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What I had for lunch. No drooling, please! Briyani rice, sheesh kebab [yum!], butter chicken masala, [yum again!], and my half-broken, half-eaten and half-melted candy cane. Yes, that was my lunch menu. I ate very little, so that I can have loads of dessert! Wait till you see the dessert!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Are you drooling now? Haha, I bet you are! The Christmas tree cupcake, the many types of layer cakes specially imported from Sarawak [thanks to Aunt Audrey's sister who lives there], and the chocolate Christmas yulelog! I swear, I would've died and gone to heaven a happy child eating it! These are some of it, by the way. I didn't get to taste the others, since I was too full to eat. Looking after my waistline. Getting fat staying at home and eating!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kavenesh's brother, Darshan. The poor boy lost his tooth recently. My dad reckons he looks like Jose Mourinho in very weird angles. I have to agree. He's one of the cheekiest kids I've ever come across. I think I was the only one who actually got him to smile and flash his teeth. Hehe...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Some of the guests. From left: Uncle Devan, Uncle Mano, my dad, and Uncle Ghani. Credit goes to Sanjivan for this one.

Will upload more later on, ok?

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home