Tuesday, December 27, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BLOGGIE,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.


Yay, my blog's officially one today! Can't believe it's one! It's all grown-up now, *sniff*! Hahaha...
Anyway, Chelsea beat Fulham 3-2! Scorers include: WILLIAM GALLAS, FRANK LAMPARD [yay, he scored!], and HERNAN CRESPO. Liverpool beat Newcastle United 2-0 [scorers were Steven Gerrard and Peter Crouch]. I was hoping Owen would score against his former club.
Arsenal finally ended their three-match losing streak with a 1-0 win over Charlton Athletic [thanks to Jose Reyes for the goal]. And stupid MU beat West Brom 3-0, with goals coming from Paul Scholes, Rio Ferdinand, and Mr. Horse-Face RVN. Oh, Robbie Keane scored for Spurs! Yay! Part 2 of 4 for the X'mas ties is with Manchester City, tomorrow! Let's go, my Chelsea Lions...ROAR!

We went shopping today. Bought some shirts from Elle. And a pair of jeans. Was supposed to get the jersey today, but due to the fact my mother is insensitive, I'll only be getting them tomorrow. After shopping in town, my dad decided that we all should go to KL Sentral because apparently, there are very nice skirts there. You know, the long, flared bohemian type of skirts everyone is wearing. I bought a blue one, by the way. And since Chelsea
won AND Frankie scored, I follow this incredibly weird superstition. I wear everything BLUE. My hair-clip, my shoes, my inner wear, my shirt, the jeans, my handbag, my watch, and the jewelleries too! Call me weird or what, but this is how I celebrate Chelsea's win. When I get my jersey, I'll parade it and continue with my *MUST WEAR BLUE IF CHELSEA WINS AND FRANK SCORES* ritual.

I came home, feeling upset beacause of the jersey, and I saw my neighbours playing football. That's when I thought to myself: *WHEN ONE IS DEPRESSED, ONE MUST PLAY FOOTBALL*...and that's exactly what I did. I scored 6 goals. This time with my right foot. I'm still Sentul's female version of Frank Lampard. Even the boys think so. Especially Kavenesh. I knew my mum would get angry, but it's the only thing, apparently, that makes me less depressed. I can get so excited just by scoring one goal. Football is part of me.

I realised that my goal-keeping skills are improving. Yay! Me, the next Petr Cech, you say?

And my mother just said something really frustrating:

*Ena, I have some bad news to tell you. I'm now 59.5 kg...nearing 60 kg already! I'm FAT!*

Hmph...told you right, you've grown fatter! No one takes me seriously in this house. = (

And let's upload this pic...


Frank Lampard after scoring his 12th goal of the season. This picture will show you how happy and excited I got just by scoring 6 goals today. The right word is called: INSPIRED.

Oh, I saw his pic in an Adidas advert in this month's issue of EPL! Damn broody...can't seem to find it though. Made me smile like a fox.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home