Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Back from Malacca

Just when I thought I could sleep till 10 and NOT follow my dad to Malacca to send the Mahendrans off, I got it all wrong. I woke up at 9 a.m., ate at 10.30 a.m. and followed my dad to Malacca. I slept in the car! And when I woke up, I felt my forehead was wet. True enough, I had been sweating, due to the fact the air-cond wasn't working [we took my cousin's car, since my dad's car cannot be used for long distance journeys]. And we went to eat in some restaurant nearby MMU. I ordered garlic naan, and I got a naan bread with some garlic pasted on it. If I wanted that, I would have done it myself. And then we passed by this souvenir shop and they had some car stickers on display. And I saw a Chelsea one, and being myself usual psychotic self, I got excited. And then we went to this sundry shop to get some cookies. And then, what happened after that just floored me. Mr. Mahendran just passed me something, and when I took it I saw the Chelsea car sticker! The one I saw was the old badge, this one he got me, was the centenary badge. OMG...so touched. So excited! [Note to self: Thou shall not act crazy in front of other people except for thou's family] We came home, and now I'm so tired. We ate satay...yum! It's been a long while since you last ate this, eh Mar?

My dad has said something mean about Frank Lampard again. Not happy. He said that during the press conference, he was trying to get some attention from the press by leaning closer to Ronaldinho. And that he only got 306 votes is very pathetic [he didn't say this word, but it meant that] compared to Ronnie's 956 votes. So mean...Arsenal fans are always like that! Hmph...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home