Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Stupidity is my middle name...


Can you see the blood? It's REAL. I freaked out seeing the blood. He's a tough man, he is. So, it won't affect him. I hope so. Hope that this will not affect your goal scoring talents. I was chatting with Sylvien [who was obviously not pleased with the win, but pretended to be happy for my sake!]. And she was helping me find the reason behind the bandaged head. And here's what she discovered:

53mins- Lampard is forced to take some treatment on a head wound; I'm not entirely sure on how the injury occured.
56mins- Lampard has returned to the field, sporting a lovely bandage wrapped around his head. No longer is he the dream-boat darling of a million teenagers.

The last one was very funny. Oh my God, the man is in pain there, and here I am laughing. So stupid! How insensitive I can be sometimes...

Anyway, we had naan and tandoori for dinner with the Mahendrans. I feel stuffed. And a frog landed on my brother's car. Eeeww...so slimy! He used his windshield wiper the get it off. It was a small one anyway, it's not like it was a bullfrog. My mum reckons it was a frog prince waiting for my kiss to turn it back to human again. I said I won't kiss it, unless it was Frank Lampard in disguise. Oh God, I'm obsessed with him! At least it's a healthy obsession though. Not like I'm obsessed with some stick-insect artistes. I saw Hilary Duff on TV this morning and I remembered that a certain friend said I look, act, and sound like her. OMG, that is NOT a compliment. THAT'S AN INSULT!!! How dare you say I look, act, and sound like her? I don't look like a walking beanpole, I am not blonde, and I sound very Malaysian. Need I say more?

And this is a very nice picture to me. It is a big relief for me. His head is okay! Yay...I won't feel so worried anymore.

Samuel Eto'o, Frank Lampard, and Ronaldinho before the FIFA WORLD PLAYER OF THE YEAR 2005 AWARD. Yippee! He's no longer bandaged! I'm very relieved! I better stop sounding like I'm his caregiver or the likes! I'm starting to sound like...MAR! With her stupid obsession for David Beckham and that Peter Crouch. Argh...this is bad, he's got a cut on his lip.


So sad...but still, he's my darling.

Checked the new skin out? Nice, eh? Comments and brickbats necessary.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home