Monday, December 19, 2005

Tiring day...

I'm so tired. We had so many visitors in ONE DAY. First I had Sham over, since she wanted my weighing scale, because she's leaving for Moscow on Tuesday. Then, my brother's ex-boss from the US who came down to Malaysia with his wife, came over to our place with his other relatives! There were like 14 of them! I have had more visitors than that [I think Farah can testify that fact for me]. Thank God, Sham helped us out. If it weren't for her, I'd probably say incredibly stupid things. And I have a slight problem with the way Americans talk. They speak too fast. Being a super-slow sloth, I don't understand a word they say. It takes me like 1 and a half minutes to figure out what they're saying, and finally give a REASONABLE answer. REASONABLE is in caps because...well, the writer of this blog can say incredibly stupid and unreasonable things. So, some of you would know what that means. My brother can speak with an American slang. It seems like he's got the hang of it, and he's still able to talk like that. Me? I'd probably learn it, and the next day I'd revert to my old self again.

And then Aunt Jeya and her two kids came over. They came to test Naveen's new PS2. Oh, speaking of elcetronic devices now, my brother finally finds out that we bought a NIKON COOLPIX 5600 digital camera. He got a wee bit upset we didn't tell him, and he has vowed to buy himself one when he gets his bonus on the 1st of January, 2006. You have 2 camera phones, for God's sake! Isn't that enough? It's your fault you DON'T read my blog.

I miss Sham. I miss the good times we had in Form Three. With that JAI JAKAMMA group of ours. And the countless stupid things we used to do. The way we teased and tormented the teacher who taught us. I'll never ever forget those moments of extreme insanity we had. *Sighs*...I wish I was back in Form Three. Life in school was more enjoyable then, rather in Form Four and Form Five [the latter was where I met chaos and it left me with the utterly bitter taste of defeat and destruction]. But, as people say, we have to move forward. Don't look back in anger.

And then, we attended a wedding. I'm super tired now.

And I'd like to thank Aimee for adding another thing for my list of things for Peter Crouch to do in my house. Here it comes...


CONTINUATION OF 10 HOUSEHOLD CHORES WE CAN ASK PETER CROUCH TO DO FOR US...

11. Ask him to get the weighing scale on top of my mother's cupboard. I have no idea why she puts it there. Makes life for us vertically challenged people [save my brother] very difficult. I have to jump up and down just to get it to see how fat I am, while he can just grab it without jumping up and down.
12. Ask him to write and erase my whiteboard when I want to use it. I have a very big whiteboard all for myself, and I can't get to the top part because I am not blessed with my brother's height [And people say I look like him! Bah!]. Peter Crouch would be the answer to my problem.

I really enjoy reading her list of things. Like REASONS WHY AIMEE LEE KIT-EE IS GOING TO DIE YOUNG, WHY AIMEE AND HOW JIAN WANT TO BECOME DEVILS WHEN THEY DIE, and WHY DOGS MAKE BETTER FRIENDS THAN GUYS. Very interesting and hilarious too. Why don't you do something like this, eh? Would be fun to read that list. Ooh...read her poem of Frank Lampard! That's just...wow. Written with full of love...The only poem I wrote declaring my undying love for a famous person was that poem for Gareth Gates. That was just funny. You see, I wrote that while I was studying History with Pn. Anna, and I had a bad headache. I didn't want to look at the History textbook, so I started writing in my notepad. And that poem was the outcome of that headache. And no, I think Gareth Gates is a little cheesy now. I do listen to his music, but I don't like him as much as I did before. At least I like HIM better than that stupid Will Young [he has good music, though!].

Anyway, *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home