Monday, December 19, 2005

What happened to him?


Okay, can someone who actually watched the match between Chelsea and Arsenal tell me WHAT IN THE WORLD HAPPENED TO HIM? HOW DID HE GET HIS HEAD BANDAGED? WHAT/WHO CAUSED IT? ARGH...MY POOR LAMPS! HOPE HE'S OKAY...

If this injury was caused by someone from Arsenal, mark my words. You shall not escape my wrath. You will pay for damaging his head, for the pain you caused him! I will make you and your future generation suffer for this! *Swings fists into the air* YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS! YOU WILL NOT ESCAPE! YOU HEARD ME?????

If not, I shall leave you people in Highbury alone. I just hope he's okay...otherwise, I can get very emotional about it. I'm so upset. *Frowns*...I wish that this injury will not let him stop scoring goals. My cousin is tormenting me already! He's the best! And to prove it, Ronaldinho wants him [and Henry] in Barcelona! Imagine that, a world player is asking him to join his team? Honoured...okay, I should stop sounding like I AM Frank Lampard. I hope you score in the next match. And I hope your head is alright by then.

Can you imagine going to an awards show with the bandage on? Ouch...okay, I'm starting to sound very insensitive here. So I shall not say anything more than what I want to say. But I shall post this picture up to show you how I feel about him and his injury. =(


No matter what happens, I will always love you.

Anyway, we beat Arsenal 2-0. Goals from Arjen Robben and Joe Cole sealed the win. It was the last time we are playing at Highbury, and finally we win! Just depressed he didn't score, and instead he got himself injured! So sad...I need chocolates now.

I hate seeing Arsenal in this situation. It's not them at all. I think they're missing Patrick Vieira.

And I think I shall be changing the skin again [much to most of my readers dismay]. With a Frank Lampard skin! It looks nice by the way. I shall edit it after this.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home