Thursday, November 24, 2005

We're in!

Firstly...we're in! Chelsea are in the knock-out stage of the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! We beat Anderlecht 2-0!!! Goals from Hernan Crespo and Ricardo Carvalho [OMG! He has scored two goals in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE! Frankie has only scored ONE!]...well, at least he assisted in both goals! *Whee*...Happy!!!

And please don't ask me about my quiz today...one word: DISASTROUS! I did tell him I didn't study for it. He told me to look forward to the finals! Let's focus on the Finite Maths quiz tomorrow, shall we?

In today's English class, Madam Goh asked us what our dream house would be like. I said I haven't thought about it. Well, actually I have thought about it. But I really prefer to keep it to myself. But since not many people come and read my blog...so I'll let you lucky people in on my little secret.

I want a house, in the middle of a lake, with a convertible roof so that I can see the stars at night, where the dining hall is located in the main hall, and I want to have Frank Lampard, Lee Ryan, Joe Cole, James Lafferty and Farid Kamil living with me. What? Madam Goh said we could include people in our dream house! So I'm including my dream men in. Can't include JM here since he's married and has two amazingly adorable kids!

Finished my journals...all that's left now, is my English Oral presentation, and the Maths quiz. I so want to put up this article on Frank Lampard that was in the newspaper on Monday...but I don't have the time. Maybe after tomorrow or so...let me get things done and dusted with my quiz first. I really didn't want Liverpool to go in...ok, I know there are a lot of Liverpool fans who are my friends/relatives/brother out there who might turn into some knife-wielding maniac after reading that statement and might decide to kill me, so I better keep quiet and NOT talk about it anymore.

Favourite word of the week: HOT! I'm been using it on almost everyone! Blame me for being crazy...I even told my mother *Drogba is HOT!*...Hahahahaha...Mar is laughing right now, I know.

I had Milo Ais in Ali Maju today...and they forgot to give me the bill! I had half a mind of not paying for the drink, but then again it's bad and I'm such a nice person, so I'll do what's right for me. I paid for it...I told you I'm nice, right? It's was the right thing to do, anyway.

Someone spanked me in the bum...Weird.

That's all there is, there isn't anymore!

*Bluesy* out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home