Sunday, November 20, 2005

Do I look like a HARRY POTTER fan to you???

Ok...blame me for acting so weird and all about HARRY POTTER, but I can't take it anymore!

Argh...everyone around me is telling me *how great HARRY POTTER was*! My niece, Farah has mentioned how great HARRY POTTER was, she has given it a 5-star rating! Err...Farah, if you're reading this, no offense ya? And Auntie Amtul has told me to go see HARRY POTTER because my mother had blurted out the fact I wanted to see a movie. Not amused at all. And yesterday, one of my father's friend's daughter told me that she could watch HARRY POTTER 4 times a day and never get bored! And I know that my other niece, Raviena would have probably gone to see the latest HARRY POTTER movie, and if I do see her around somewhere, she'd tell the whole story excitedly to a person who has never ever seen a HARRY POTTER movie, let alone read the books (I think there are 6 books?)...I am weird, do I have to tell you that again? I dislike HARRY POTTER and STAR WARS, does that make me weird?

But I love X-MEN and LOTR! I was in college talking about Heng Yan's invitation to watch HARRY POTTER, and that I asked her *DO I LOOK LIKE A HARRY POTTER FAN TO YOU?*

And Materlline told me that I did look like one! *Nearly falls off the chair*. Are you serious???

I'm the one person who flips when any one of my friends proudly announce *their amazing feat* of finishing the latest HARRY POTTER book in the span of three days. I'd ask them: *So what? Do you want me to call the people of the MALAYSIA BOOK OF RECORDS so that they can put your name in it? Or do you want me to call TV3 so that people can see how great you are because you read the book in three days?*...so what if you read the book in that short time? I can't be bothered if you do it, because I have no interest in HARRY POTTER whatsoever!

If anyone utters one word on *HOW GREAT HARRY POTTER WAS*, expect a slap from me. I will not tolerate anymore of this nonsense. I HATE HARRY POTTER!!!!! ARGH.....

Enough of all that, here's to say that Chelsea BEAT Newcastle United 3-0! Goals were scored by Joe Cole, Hernan Crespo, and Damien Duff! JM is a man who analyses the situation rather than sit on it and cry, a true leader. Disappointed that Frankie didn't score...hopefully he'll start scoring soon...not too keen on seeing that stupid horse RVN having scored the same number of goals as Frankie now, and Henry is back on track...so Frankie, do what you have to do: SCORE MORE GOALS THAN THOSE TWO!!!!!

Hahaha...on other notes, MU won over Charlton Athletic 3-1 to cap their first win without Roy Keane. Speaking of Roy Keane, I didn't expect him to leave MU, well not exactly NEVER leave MU, I knew one day he'd leave MU, but not so soon! So farewell, Roy Keane...

This is ironic...seems like the great captains of great teams are leaving. First, it was Patrick Vieira, now it's Roy Keane! Hope that John Terry will NEVER leave the Bridge. I think that's highly unlikely to happen, but who knows? Just pray he doesn't leave...

And Arsenal beat Wigan 3-2...no fair! I so wanted Wigan to win. *Frowns* stupid Arsenal!

And let's upload some nice pictures ok?

This is Joe Cole after scoring for Chelsea.


This is probably what I'll do when I get to see Chelsea live in action (hopefully at the Bridge), but I'm not too sure whether Frank will still play for Chelsea by then. He has to play, and retire only when I get to see him in action!! Hahaha...


I don't think my brother would do this for me... =( Oh well...I don't mind if he gets me Jamie Carragher's shirt! I'll be happy...hahahaha!


Are you serious? Would be interesting to see how he well he manages a country and a football team as well.

Anyway, *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home