Sunday, November 20, 2005

The truth...

I found out the truth today...turns out that she is not on good terms with the other two friends. I knew that one of her friends is not one to be trusted wholeheartedly. She goes around boasting on how talented she is in dancing, singing, sports, blah blah blah...it's freakingly annoying. Some people may know who she is...if not, you don't have to. Trust me...you wouldn't want to.

And yesterday, Uncle Yahaya and his family came over, and his youngest daughter told me that if she scores 5As for her UPSR examinations next year, her dad will buy her a Nokia cameraphone! Sheesh...kids these days are SO spoilt! I read in the papers recently that a girl got a big 'ang pau', a trip to Hong Kong, and a new cameraphone worth RM2000 because she scored 7As for her UPSR! See what I mean? For God's sake, she just 12! Why should a 12 year old child own a cameraphone? I'm not envious...I just think that it's just pointless. Anyway, it's her parents' money, not mine, so why bother?

And yesterday my dad bought 'roti canai' for dinner, and guess whose face was used to wrap the 'roti canai'? JOSE -super hot old man- MOURINHO! Oh the horror...I've seen Frank Lampard's face being used to wrap 'popiah'! Oh the horror again! Why not use Cristiano Ronaldo's face instead? Oh I forgot, his face is too gay-fied to be used as a food wrapper! Stupid people!

Argh...my presentation's not finished yet...toodles from *Bluesy*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home