Wednesday, November 23, 2005

More updates...

Hello! Long time never update! Okay I'm exaggerating...so much to write but so little time!

Anyway, let's start with yesterday's MS POWERPOINT ASSESSMENT/PRESENTATION. Overall, the presenters were good. Quite interesting things I learnt from yesterday's presentation...and mine was I guess, a bit too draggy. I admit that, but I think I did okay, on the whole. Just pray I get full marks...I was presenter NUMBER 10 [frustrated I didn't get NUMBER 8], and I actually skipped 2 slides as there wasn't much time...but I think if I had just skimmed thru a little bit, I would have managed to finish it. But I think I did okay, and someone said my presentation style was good. I sure hope so...One presentation done, one more to go. English presentation is next Monday and I'm presenter NUMBER 8. Wish me luck! I really need all the luck I can get!

And the worst thing of all, my STUDY SKILLS journal is due on Friday...so far I've completed 2 journals. Another 2 more to go! And I have 2 quizzes coming this week. Computing Principles tomorrow, and Finite Maths the day after! Argh...screwed! Wish me luck again!

And Mr. Siva mentioned that he was a wee bit disappointed with our MS EXCEL ASSESSMENT. I don't expect much marks from there ANYWAY, since I know how BADLY I did it. And then he mentioned, after we pestered him, that the highest mark was 14.5 and the lowest mark was 8. So I just said, *I probably got that mark* (meaning the latter). And he said: *The people who say like this are the ones who will score and do very well.*....
*puts on a confused look here* I don't really understand what he actually meant by that. Is it a good thing? Is it a bad thing? I just went blank when he said that...*sighs* I hope I scored AT LEAST 10 marks. I would be happy and content. Since I know, MS EXCEL is NOT exactly my forte [I think I've mentioned this like a million times already! Just to justify the fact that I'm LOUSY in using MS EXCEL!]. I'm still confused...when am I ever NOT confused???

And in other news...I have Lee Ryan's new album, courtesy of Sylvien! She burned his latest album which unfortunately is not available here in Malaysia yet! Thank you Sylvien! Ooh yeah...we adore Lee Ryan! And she she burned the 'ONE LOVE' album for me as well...yay, more karaoke sessions! My favourite song from that album is 'Don't Treat Me Like A Fool', which is also Lee's favourite! It's also one of my current theme songs, by the way. Haha...

In one of my journals, I did something about Chad Michael Murray. Don't ask why, but it's there...Sylvien is going to kill me if she sees it. Sylvien, sorry ok? Didn't know what to write anyway...so Chad came into my head and that's it!

Anyway, have to run now. I'm so dead now...have to study for my Computing Principle Quiz! Thank God it doesn't carry any marks...if not, I'm surely screwed! Wish me luck...

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home