Thursday, November 17, 2005

Something's wrong...

Something's wrong with my Blogger! I can't seem to click on any of the numbers after I click on a number earlier. Let's say if I clicked on number 3, I can't click on number 5 after that. I have to keep pressing the REFRESH button! *Sighs* so frustrating! I think I'll change the layout...since I'm freaking pissed everytime I am greeted by this girlish skin! Sheesh...

Enough of babblling, let's upload some *nice* photos shall we?


*Note to self: Don't ask Jonathan to take pictures on my behalf, unless I want to keep my eyes shut!*
From left: Me the sleepyhead, Su Tze, Mr. Siva (my Computing Principles lecturer), Ms. Chia (my Finite Maths tutor), and Ms. Selina (my Study Skills lecturer).


Don't know why I wasn't smiling and looking at the camera here...
From left: Su Tze, me, Jonathan, and Benjamin.


Su Tze and me...doesn't she look sweet? Finally I'm looking at the darn camera!

Will post more pics later...and I got a new layout...comment people!

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home