Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Nightmares in the morning...

Yes, if you must know...I HAD NIGHTMARES LAST NIGHT (with the whole nearly-peeled-a-waxing-strip-off-a-guy's-chest drama)! I couldn't sleep till I dreamt of Frank Lampard...then I slept like a log...hehehe! Having him in dreams ain't so bad...you can do things with/to him you can't do in real life! *Grins like a mad fox*...be a little creative-lah! Doesn't include any form of violence, by the way. I'm a nice person.

And I saw him today at Ali Maju while I was busily sipping my Iced Milo after my English quiz. More nightmares occured...*throws up on the floor*...excuse me!

And then, after Computing Principles class, they went to watch *The Exorcism of Emily Rose*...really want to give that movie a go, but I had some other things to attend to. So I didn't go...I can't watch it with my parents anyway, since they'd probably get shocked and besides, they dislike horror flicks. So I probably have to resort to pirated VCDs or DVDs. *Frowns*...I wish I had a boyfriend who is actually a pirated VCD/DVD vendor. That way, I won't have to act like a child who can't afford to go out and watch movies. Plus, I get to watch the latest movies first hand!

I don't intend to go out this week, but I wanted to go out today since I had the time and I was free, but my dad says he wants me take us out for a movie on Saturday. I declined to go, since I have other things to take care of. I am slightly depressed.

I'm happy, though, since I have bought myself *Back to Bedlam*- the album by James Blunt! *Whee*! Haven't listened to it yet, since I'm sort of like hooked on to *Right Girl, Wrong Time* by Darius Danesh. Deep meaning, by the way. Hehe...Mar, you know what I mean? It's been a while, Mar...it's been a long while.

And I wish that people would not hog the whole walkway when they walk in shopping complexes. Such a pain! As though they are the only people who have the divine right to shop there and use the whole space just for them to walk. So inconsiderate!

Anyway, enough of this emo-ranting moments of mine. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home