Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Stupid TNB!!!

What the hell is up with TNB? They keep cutting the electricity supply in our area every two days for like 5 hours...I actually wrote a longer post involving Joe Cole and my mum! And everything went blank, and I couldn't do anything for 5 hours! I had homework to do, for God's sake! So upset! And I was in the midst of talking to Mar when the bloody blackout occured, and she thought I was pissed with her as she kept talking about *Do you want me to find you someone who plays football like Frank Lampard and as tall as Peter Crouch???* crap. And she refuses to talk to me...F**K YOU, TNB!!!!!!!!!!! Because of you, my closest friend of 14 years thinks I'm boycotting her! Damn you, it's not like my parents don't pay the electricity bill or what...we pay them on time...and there you people are, sitting there without knowing the plight of your users, and you want to raise the tariffs? Bloody hell, you TNB people! I do not wish to get myself associated with people who work for TNB, even if the CEO's a darn good-looking bloke! I want to be the *MRS. CEO OF PERMANIS*, then I'll get a lifetime supply of PEPSI! That will be a dream come true for me...

And my mother thinks Ashley Cole is better looking than my Joe Cole...*frowns*! How can she say such a thing about my Joe Cole? My darling Joe... *That sounds really girlish, doesn't it? So I better stop now before the slaps starts coming in* Read this:

Me: Tell me-lah, who you like? Joe Cole or Ashley Cole?
Mum: Joe Cole and Ashley Cole are related. They're brothers!
Me: That's not my question, answer my question first! Who you like better?
Mum: I like both the Coles, I can't be one-sided. Must say both also good-looking, after they feel dejected.
Me: *Rather blur and not amused with mother's answer* Ma, how can you say that? They don't know you so how can they feel dejected if they hear you say that. they don't care since they don't know you-lah!
Mum: They know me, that's how I know they're related.
Me: How can that be? One's fair, the other's dark...how can they be brothers?
Mum: If your brother hears you...sure he will say "Look at me and you...you are dark, I'm fair. How can we be related?"
Me: *Says nothing...then pesters mother again* Ma, you answer my question-la! Who's better?
Mum: Both good-looking! But I like the darker one better-la...
Me: Oh, so you like Ashley Cole-lah?
*Brother comes into the living room*
Me: Guess what Ma said? Ashley Cole and Joe Cole are brothers...
Brother: Got possibility what? You never know...
Mum: I told you right?
*Screams in disbelief*
***
There...mother likes Ashely Cole as he has nice hair.*Looks confused* Henry has nice hair. And she has been not loyal to MU...supposed she doesn't like anyone there because they look so 'gay-fied'. Hahaha...
Let's upload this nice pic, shall we?
This is David Beckham...NOT! This is Frank Lampard in his younger days...he used to captain England's U21 team and his jersey was number 7! So he's even better than Becks...Sylvien, sorry! But don't you think he looks HOT in this pic?
-I LIKE MEN WITH BROWN HAIR AND BLUE/BROWN EYES AND SHARP NOSES!-
Mar, happy now??? Stupid!
Anyway, have to go now...see you soon...
*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home