Thursday, November 10, 2005

I wish...

I wish that people would stop criticising the things that come out of my mouth.

I wish that people would stop thinking that I am not as stupid as they think I am.

I wish that shopping with my parents will not be so full of drama.

I wish that I didn't tell my parents what my friend told me about them.

I wish that I would stop acting so much like a 4 year old child when I go out with my parents.

I wish that I would stop having this weird thoughts of dancing to that *Crazy Frog* tune.

I wish that I will never be caught wearing a shocking pink shirt ever again.

I wish that I was a boy from birth.

I wish that I will not have to endure the misery of finding proper skirts and matching blouses whenever I go out shopping with my parents.

I wish that I can just press the erase button whenever I say something uncalled for everytime I get frustrated.

I wish that I wouldn't get married. If I do get married, the prospective husband must be able to put up with my high level of fussiness.

I wish that Sylvien's phone is working alright.

I wish I never existed in this world...that way, everyone's happy.


This post is supposed to sound very melancholic. So you will have to deal with whatever's here with great caution.

*Bluesy* out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home