Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Weird day...

Today was undoubtedly one of the weirdest days I had to go through in my life.

In the morning, I saw a little kitten on the road. It had the most beautiful pair of blue eyes I've ever seen in my entire life. And it was sitting there on that busy Jalan Sentul, quietly. And I cried, thinking that some heartless human being would actually run into it. It was an innocent and a beautiful thing, what did it do to deserve such fate? I cried thinking about it. And I didn't actually cry when I saw the carcass of a monkey a few weeks back. I'm very weird. I actually cried in college because of the kitten. But later on dad told me the kitten was safe as there were no blood stains on the road. Bless you, little Dyanix (this is the name I gave the kitten). And to whoever who saved Dyanix, take good care of it. I'd kill you people if you don't do it. Feeling: SENTIMENTAL.

Then Madam Goh made me frustrated later. She asked me about my oral presentation. And she is asking me to mention about colour blindness! It's way off my topic...COLOUR THERAPY. I was trying to get my point across but she kept telling me to write down what she says! Feeling: FRUSTRATED.

Then Priya showed me this STUPID advertisement by AirAsia who are proud sponsors of Manchester United. It had the picture of Wes Brown and Darren Flecther, and this is the excerpt of the advert:

*CONGRATULATIONS TO MANCHESTER UNITED FOR BEATING THE BLUES WITH A 1-0 DEFEAT OVER CHELSEA AT OLD TRAFFORD ON 6 NOVEMBER. TRUE STRENGTH IS HOW HIGH YOU BOUNCE RIGHT BACK UP EVERYTIME.*

And I went...*Okay...if they say 1-0 DEFEAT OVER CHELSEA, wouldn't it mean that Chelsea won?* And people complain my English is bad. I got this comment on Friendster:

What a bunch of graceless twats these AirAsia idiots are. It only proves that some people can't win with grace and dignity.
My rant is about the 'Congratulary' ad on the Star newspaper dated 8th November 2005, pg 27. The idiots at AirAsia ran an advert gloating about their win over us with a picture of the fluker Darren Fletcher. And they couldn't even get their words right...
"CONGRATULATIONS TO MANCHESTER UNITED FOR BEATING THE BLUES WITH A 1-0 DEFEAT OVER CHELSEA AT OLD TRAFFORD ON 6 NOVEMBER. TRUE STRENGTH IS HOW HIGH YOU BOUNCE RIGHT BACK UP EVERYTIME."

Yeah, I was like... WTF? You no speak-a englerlish, Mr Fernandez? Ya, a class twat and a cunt of the highest order. FFS, get yourself a copywriter before posting such an embarassing ad. It's "...defeat off" or "...win over".
Whatever it is, he's a class prick. Thank goodness us Chelsea fans are graceful enough to not stoop to his low level. That 3-1 thumping by our 2nd team last season at Old Trafford seemed to have slipped from their minds rather quickly after one flukey win.
It'll be a long time before I take an AirAsia flight again... fukking muppets.


Did we ever say that we're going to beat you idiots in any way? Seriously, MU fans can't win without making such STUPID comments. Real bunch of sore *winners*. Feeling: AGITATED.

Then Mr. Siva said something really inspiring. Japan bounced back from the Hiroshima-Nagasaki aftermath by being the leaders in the world. They were beaten, but instead of letting fear get them, they thought: *The only way we can beat the world is by being ahead!*. And I instantly thought about Chelsea. The only way we can prove that we're not out and not down is by staying ahead! Just like what Mourinho said: *We are not down*...I agree. Chelsea=Japan. We will bounce back and take the lead again! Feeling: INSPIRED.

Then I had my open house. It was fun. Everyone (I think) enjoyed the food. But the worst thing that happened was that Sylvien's handphone dropped in the toilet! And she was apologising to us for causing such inconvenience. My mum says she's kind of a soft one. Hehe...we felt bad for her. Feeling: HAPPY+SAD.

Then the plumber came to take the phone out. We nearly lost hope for one moment. Until he tried pulling the phone using the stick, and eventually he got the phone out using two sticks! Yay, Sylvien's phone is out of the toilet bowl...only thing now is whether the phone can actually work or not. Hopefully it can function like before. Feeling: RELIEVED.

Here's an interesting fact about me:
You Are 80% Boyish and 20% Girlish

You have a tough exterior - and usually a tough interior to match it.
You're no nonsense, logical, and very assertive.
Sometimes you can't understand women at all, even if you're a woman yourself.
You see things rationally, and don't like to let your emotions get the best of you.

It's true. I think my parents wanted another boy. Instead they got me. No wonder I'm 80% BOYISH and only 20% GIRLISH. Figures why I like football and hate cooking. Feeling: NO LONGER CONFUSED.

Anyway I have to go. See you all around tomorrow. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home