Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Lost...

Bad morning for me...Chelsea lost to Real Betis. 1-0. We actually beat them 2 weeks ago. 4-0. JM is not pleased, he thinks everyone performed badly. He actually said that this was the worst performance they displayed ever since he took over Claudio Ranieri's job. Sad, but true nonetheless. I just hope we can bounce back to trash MU this weekend. That would mark the return of CHELSEA FC. I don't care. We must win the next two Champions League matches to qualify. Do we have faith in beating Liverpool and Anderlecht? Yes, we do!

Then went to TTDI this morning. Thinking that we were going to the market and NOT anywhere else, I wore my Adidas pants which has an unsightly hole on the knee. And then when we get to the bank and all of a sudden my parents say: *We are going to SOGO to buy the fruits*...WHAT??? And there I was, standing in those bloody torn pants, thinking: *Why didn't anyone tell me?*. And my mum says to me in total Rio Ferdinand fashion: *I FORGOT!*. Went around there to find some chair bags (don't ask me what that is, by the way). And everything there was either:

1. Too expensive,
2. Too nice to be used,
3. Too small, OR
4. Too big.

I suppose all mothers are like that. And she wanted to buy a pair of tongs. And she goes: *This one is the flimsy one. I don't like, find me different one. Cheaper and better one*

And then we went to the supermarket. I'm depressed. After Eight mints are no longer in production. I love it, but now I can't find it anywhere in Malaysia. *Cries*. And this has got to be the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen in my entire life. MANCHESTER UNITED JAM FILLED SHORTCAKE BISCUITS. Tell me this is a joke. Bought one, just for my mum . On the cover it bears the gay-fied pictures of RVN, Rio Ferdinand, Cristiano Ronaldo (the most gay-fied one there!), and Ryan Giggs (Ryan Giggs is NOT gay-fied, he is the only tolerable MU player!). Anyway, then we went pass the Lecka Lecka shop, and I pestered my mum I wanted ice-cream. Mum said no. So when my dad came, he asked me *You want anything?* and I said *I want ice-cream*. Then he said *You sure the ice-cream can take back one?*. I said *Sure* and then we bought three flavours: Stratiacella, Nockies, and After Eight. Haha...I always get my way with my dad. And one the way back to the car park (we parked our car outside SOGO) this grasshopper lands on my hand, and grips it tightly. I went into a panic attack and brushed it off my hand and it landed on my torn pants. Shook it harder and it flew away. I was acting like a maniac in JALAN TAR, the busiest place in town! So embarassing. Do I look like a branch to you, you stupid grasshopper? I have a phobia of flying insects. Can you imagine what an incredibly horrendous day I had to go through? The only consolation was the ice-cream.


And I think I'm shrinking. Or I think my white Schwarzenbach T-shirt has gotten bigger. Because I noticed yesterday that the shirt actually covered my short pants (the blue *hot pants*). Usually when I wear that shirt, you could at least see the pants, but now, you can't tell if I'm wearing pants or not. I'm shrinking! Argh...that's bad!

And people keep commenting unnecessary things about me. For example:
*Girl, what happened to you? Were you sick? You lost a lot of weight. See, see Rowena akka looks thinner now.* -Miss A-
*No-lah, auntie. I still look the same. Where got I lost weight one?* -Me...excuse the English, by the way-
*No-lah girl. You lost weight. Last time your cheeks were full, now not full anymore!* -Miss A-
*Maybe it's because of the fasting month-lah auntie. I usually lose weight during this time of the month* -Me-
*Ya-lah. Fasting month I also lose weight. I lost 4 kilos, last time 59kg, now 55!* -My over-excited mother, proudly announcing her *amazing* feat!-
*Who asked you anything ma? People are asking about me, not you. Who wants to comment about you losing weight?* -Me-

Anyhow, have to go now. To all my fellow Muslims celebrating the end of Ramadhan, I wish you...

-SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI! MAAF ZAHIR DAN BATIN!-
-EID MUBARAK! HAVE A BLESSED EID, EVERYONE!-

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home