Monday, October 17, 2005

What I'm feeling now...

I feel like slapping someone now. Nothing new to you guys I suppose? For some unidentified reasons, I'm feeling frustrated. *Sighs* I bet someone is trying to bluff me in order to make herself look superior to me!

. B . I . T . C . H .

Feeling a little emo, aren't we, Rowena Julian? Like Ah Yang said *Winning isn't everything, girl*. What would I do if I didn't have people like Ah Yang? Oh yeah, slap people as always. Hehe...

In case you're wondering who is Julian, that's my other nickname. Well, one of the many nicknames I own. My parents were planning to name me Juliana, but since one of my cousins is Juliana, so they decided to go for Rowena. And from that one name, you can create a few other names. Like *Ah Lian*, *Anna*, *Anne*, *Julie*, *Julia*, *Julez*, *Ah Yan*. By the way, I only created Julez. The rest...go ask Mar. She IS an idiot. =P...

I nearly cried on my way for my English test, since I thought I was LATE! But thankfully I arrived in time, and I managed to control myself. English was okay, but I think my topic sentence is screwed up. God bless me. Hope my answers are right, and that I'll score higher than the people I really don't want to see scoring higher marks than me. I'm an incredibly sore loser. I hate it when people beat me in English. That IS my forte, and no one can steal it from me. NO ONE! Just pray for the best.

Had lunch at Dunkin Donuts with Priya, Ranchithaa, Roya, and Yas. Somehow, me and Yas had the same reason of not fasting, and the fact that we had it the same day! Coincidence-lah! Not like we planned it or something like that. And Jon does not understand the term *Mahu tengokkah?*. Adrian nearly lost his car keys to Sylvien. Haha...and we nearly cried over a watch! Hahaha...tell you about it later. Since my mum has already started issuing her warning notes. And I have my Computing Principles to study! Will update when I have the time.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home