Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Passed!

Let me give you the low-down of today's test.

Time: 12.00 a.m.
Tossing and turning in bed.

Time: 1.00 a.m.
Eventually slept. Zzzz...

Time: 3.08 a.m.
Woke up, thinking it was 5.30 a.m. but then took the handphone and saw it was 3.08 a.m.! So went back to sleep. More Zzzz...

Time: 4.30 a.m.
Got up unexpectedly, went back to bed again. Zzzz...

Time: 6.00 a.m.
Handphone alarm rings and I get up. After 10 minutes of rolling on the bed, finally I went down.

Time: 6.15 a.m.
Brush my teeth and went to bathe.

Time: 6.45 a.m.
Uncle Sella's here. Finished my bath, and dried my hair. And ate my breakfast upstairs.

Time: 7.15 a.m.
By the time everything is finished, we (me and my parents) left home with Uncle Sella to Bangi. On the way my dad was talking non-stop. My plans of sleeping in the car died instantly.

Time: 8.30 a.m.
Reached Bangi and everyone had breakfast there (except me). Waited for a friend of Uncle Sella to get my number.

Time: 10.15 a.m.
My number is 134. Had to wait...and my goodness! The queue had easily around 100 over people who did their test today. Sat there feeling rather thirsty and sleepy. Dad asked me to see how those people who took the test today did their parking. I didn't want to since I was afraid I'd forget my steps.


Time: 11.55 a.m.
My number was called. At long last! So waited in line. Then Uncle Sella got me a car, so in other words I actually *potong Q* because I jumped about 6 people in front of me!

Time: 11.57 a.m.
Did my uphill. The first try was not too god since I stopped before the line and the inspector asked me to go down again because he thought that my number was 126. So on my second try, I did it! Passed my uphill.

Time:11.59 a.m.
Time for parking. Was okay at first but I made a small error, an inch my tyre was on the line and I raised my hand thinking it was okay. The man who wasinspecting the parking area asked me whether I carried my hand up. And I told him I did. And he told me to get out of the car since I failed my parking already! I was bummed, I thought *Damn it, I failed? I failed my parents! My brother will probably laugh at me for failing!* And I went to the counter where the other inspector was, and he asked me what's my number and I said *134* and then he said my file wasn't there. He asked me to go get my file from the inspector who was in charge of the hill. Then he was just marking everything, I thought that once you fail, they'll mark everything, meaning that you've commited all those mistakes. But then he marked me as *LULUS*. So I was confused. I thought that once you sign the form, you have to give it back(since I thought I failed). Then he asked me *Nak pergi mana, tunggu dulu! Kalau awak bawa ini, dalam ini ada borang untuk ujian jalanraya, kalau awak ambil ini, nanti tak boleh buat ujian jalanraya!* Confused and blur as usual, I just went over to the other side when he said *Pergi kat kawasan orang tunggu tu untuk buat ujian jalanraya*. So there you have it folks, I passed my Ujian Bahagian 2 due to an error caused by someone else!

Time: 12.05 p.m.
Waited for my turn to go on the road. Uncle Sella got one of his friends to take me for the road test. Felt hungry like the wolf. Muahaha...

Time: 12.20 p.m.
My turn to drive the car on the road. I wanted to adjust the mirrors and all that jazz, but the inspector told me, *Tak payah buat, semua dah sedia dah! Awak pandu saja*...so I did just that. But I forgot to pull down the handbrake, when I started the car and was about to move. Bad start, huh? Tell me about it...so then drove the car out to the junction. I didn't know which route I was supposed to take. Then he asked me *Nak pergi mana? Pusing kiri*...which meant I got to take Route 1! Did okay especially at the roundabout...then he asked me to stop at the corner of the road to pick up another inspector and a guy who was doing his test. It seems that the car they took the battery was weak! So then drove back to the place. And then the man gave me 17/20 for my road test, saying that he gave me a discount. The 3 mistakes I did were:

1. Tidak menentukan gear dalam keadaan bebas.
2. Tidak menggunakan brek kaki/tangan dengan betul.
3. Tidak menukarkan gear mengikut kelajuan yang sesuai.

So there you have it, I'm my mother's latest addition of chaffeurs in the family. Haha...I PASSED! Thank you Uncle Sella!

Uncle Sella dropped us off in Sri Petaling LRT station. Stopped at Bandaraya LRT station and had lunch in McDonald's and I bought two more bands! Red one that read: Stay Forever Young. Blue one that read: Risk taker. I treated them for lunch! And we(excluding my dad), had dessert in Lecka Lecka. Mum had Strawberry and I had After Eight! Yum...Came home at 3.30 p.m. and slept from 4.00p.m. till 7.30 p.m...

Good night everyone. Will update later.

*Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home