Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Yee-ha!

Swarna!!! Big news: Sham's back!!! She came back yesterday morning! And she called me today! And yeah, she said she's okay with our plan...the big question is: When are you free, my dear Swarna? Sham's going back to Ukraine on the 24th of August. Give me a buzz okay, my dear?

Really missed Sham! At first I found out that her sister, Shalini was coming back on the 26th of July, but I didn't know when Sham was coming back. Even her cousin Komala didn't know. But then she arrived before Lini did (she came in the morning, Lini came back at night)! She told me on her way back, a few guys from Kazakhstan were drunk and started slurring and putting their feet up her seat! When the plane passed Pattaya and Langkawi, they started shouting *Pattaya, Pattaya, Pattaya, Kuala Lumpur, Kuala Lumpur!*. Upon reaching KLIA, they started clapping their hands! So *jakun*! Swarna, buzz me asap ok?

Miss all my mates all of a sudden! Navee called me, I called Sree but she was sleeping when she answered the phone so I told her to continue sleeping(Sree, if you're reading this...I so want to talk to you! So, don't sleep!). Yesterday, got a message from an old classmate of mine in primary, Ain Suffian! Gosh, she looks the same, like I said everyone looks the same, I'm the only who looks different! But that's appearance-wise, attitude-wise, might have changed a little bit. Want to know the truth? Ask my friends! LOL!!!

Oh well, got to run now...see you guys soon hopefully! Swarna, buzz me! Good night and *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home