Thursday, June 16, 2005

UIAM

I'm shocked, sleepy, and confused all rolled into one. I'm sleepy because I slept at 3 a.m. today! Was tossing and turning all night. And I woke up at 6.30 a.m., thinking a bee actually stung my hand. It looked real. Then woke up at 7.30 a.m. since I had my driving lessons at 10 a.m.. Bummer! Came down after brushing my teeth and bathing at 8.45 a.m. when mum told me that the UPU results are out today. It seems my dad heard it on the radio. He was right actually. I confirmed the news when I read the NST. So I had my breakfast, then called the UPU-InfoLine. I did get UIAM (don't go congratulating me now), but the course they gave me was my fourth choice. MATRIKULASI EKONOMI & SAINS PENGURUSAN. I mean, if they had offered me either of my first three choices, I would have gone. If they offered me any of the remaining five, I'll say no. *Sighs* all of a sudden I feel so low. My parents are going to check whether if it would be possible for UIAM to change the course they offered me. Hopefully. If not, Rupi, looks like I'll join HELP with you.

Rather confused since I checked out the website and found out that only 2 girls (including me) from my class got IPTA. Me and Amalina. The other girls who got better results than me, didn't even get a place! Must be my luck I guess. This is how it looked like...

Nama Pemohon: ROWENA BINTI HANAFIAH
No. K.P.: 87****-**-****

Keputusan: TAHNIAH... Anda berjaya ditawarkan ke IPTA:
UNIVERSITI ISLAM ANTARABANGSA MALAYSIABagi Mengikuti Kursus Y002 MATRIKULASI EKONOMI & SAINS PENGURUSAN

I really don't know where I'm going to study now. Wait next week and we'll see. But I think chances of me getting MATRIKULASI SAINS KEMANUSIAAN is rather slim like the new Nikon COOLPIX S1. Since that course is only opened for Arts stream students. Whereas this one I was offered is opened for both the Science and Arts stream students. So, I believe I need to have faith before I can move on at the moment. After that enlightening conversation with Miera, I felt like I've opened up a bit. Thanks a bunch, my dear. I feel better since I talked to you that night. Bless you.

Anyway have to run now. See you around. *Joyeux Julian*!

P/S: Miera dear, thanks for reminding me about Sherina Areyz @ Shi-Na. Remember Farrah Miechu or not? Me! Muahaha...Miechu rocks my socks! Which name sounds better? Sherina Areyz or Farrah Miechu? Farrah Sherina...doesn't that sound nice? Constant name-changer. Me. Deal with it.

*Joyeux Julian*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home