Saturday, June 11, 2005

God...

God is definitely testing everyone's faith.

Sree's PC was out of order for three days. And she was like a computer/Internet deprived child! Poor girl...well at least with the help of someone her PC is working fine. Make sure you get your homework done by the way, since you said you had no mood to do it since your PC ain't working right. And yes, we found our own *mangkuk* smiley/emoticon. Finally...*whee*!

Swarna is ill(like my mum). And she has exams coming up. Pity her. Stranded there sick. Bless you my dear. Get well soon and take good care of yourself ok? And yeah, my mum hopes you recover soon as well! And yes, good luck for your upcoming exams by the way!

My mum is still sick! *Cries*...I'm not supposed to irritate her. She's sick, so she should act like a sick person right? I will try my level best not to bug her. Will try, I said. Not will not. There's a big difference there.

You know something? I think we should not eat eggs. I mean, it's okay if we eat chicken considering chickens have lived a whole life already, then we slaughter them and eat them. But eggs, it's like killing an innocent life. I know it hasn't hatched yet so that it can start it's life. But the thing is, we killed it way before it can start to live it's life. So, it's bad to eat eggs. I shall stop eating eggs from now on. Sree thinks I should be a vegetarian. I can't anyway, since I hate veggies. I just think it's wrong to eat eggs. That's all there is to it. I am getting weirder by the moment right? I know it. I'm proud of it.

Eagerly awaiting for 21st June, 2005. In other news, I have obtained my L licence already. Might start my driving lessons soon. As long I don't ram a car into a *parit/big longkang*. Knowing me, I might just do that. *Sighs* I'm rather weird. *Bluesy* out!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home