Friday, June 10, 2005

Bleached hairs...

I like it this way...I'm rather confused. What would you do if someone you hate is friends with someone you truly love with all your heart? No...I don't have green eyes. My eyes are brown, thank you. Sree says I'm possessive. I know it and I'm darn proud of it too. It's a good thing anyway. I bruise easily. Remember that.

I had this funny thought by the way. You know Paris Hilton is going to get married to Paris Latsis right? So since she has to take up her husband's surname, so now her name would be Paris Latsis. Mr. and Mrs. Paris Latsis. How cute. It's amazing how watching Aishwarya Rai can influence you to think absolutely stupid things? Miera, don't give me that look. I'd slap you if I could do so. =D...

My dad scolded me for something that wasn't even my fault! There was this lawyer guy and Uncle Devan's family at home yesterday. And my dad told me to get the drinks. As I was about to do so, Uncle Devan's daughter, Nallena came in the kitchen and said that I didn't have to do the drinks. And I asked her whether I didn't have to do the drinks for her family or for the man? And she said for all. So I went back to the hall and sat there talking. And all of a sudden, my dad barks at me(I mean it) and asks me where the drinks were? I was so baffled that I stared at my mum. And all of a sudden, after the man leaves(but the Devendran family hasn't), he yells at me saying that the family doesn't want it, but did the man specifically tell me not to make him a drink? He wasn't advising, it was more of shouting to show off to his friends that his ego has landed and it's the size of a football. Mum wans't able to defend so much since she was ill. Nallena did try to defend me but my dad was adamant to scold me. I took it with some hard feelings. So I didn't wait downstairs long. Went upstairs since I had to talk to Miera. Thanks very much, dear. Was utterly comforting.

*In life you'll meet different kinds of people. It's just a matter of when and how you'll meet them* Miera, it's true. Thaks for teaching me that. Bless you always. Did cry later on. I had to let it out somehow. Anyway...have to go now...will blog later. See you people around. Much love, Ann.

Went to Maniraj Clinic yesterday. Had lunch in Semua House. 2 guys almost followed me out! I was leaving the food court. I saw these 2 Indian guys were looking at me rather strangely and they followed me. I ran up towards my dad. At least they had the decency to stop following me. Unlike what happened to Suja...like what Miera says: *In life you'll meet different kinds of people. It's just a matter of time and circumstances you'll meet them!*

Bluesy out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home