Thursday, June 09, 2005

Crazy me...

I have finally made a conclusion. I am crazy, stubborn, and argumentative! Oh here's another thing, I don't possess any kitchen-maid/housewife qualities and traits. I can't cook, sow, and do other housework. If you need me to sweep and mop the floor, I can help. But if you need me to cook and sow clothes, forget it. You've got the wrong girl! I think the only job I can do is peeling the orange skin. And make orange juice(technically, I use the juicer). I told Miera already, that when I do get married, I'd hire a maid. If I have to cook, let it be known that the time is not now. Change will come to me...slowly but surely.

I had this incredibly weird dream yesterday. I dreamt that we were together and that it really happened. Then I got out of that dream, went into another dream, and dreamt the same thing again! And in that dream I was trying very hard to convince myself that it really did happened. I got out of that dream, and had it again. Recurring dreams, all in one night! It had to be the longest day of my life...since I did wake up at 10.15 a.m.! I had to pinch myself awake. Sincerely speaking, it was the longest day of my life!

Today I dreamt I met Jason Lo! I woke up immediately which was around 10.30 a.m.! I have thinking an awful lot about someone. And I just checked my mail and saw that someone sent me some mails. Deja vu, I believe? *Sighs*...if love is a matter of distance, you're not too far away. I don't believe in what Will Young says. Originally he sang this line: *If love is a matter of distance, you are too far away...* I am missing a lot of people lately. Seriously. Just waiting for the day I start studying though. Takes a lot of things off my mind.

Got the material sample today. Guess my brother only has to make 2 outfits. The so-called light blue they mentioned is that same colour as the one you wore for your friend's wedding( the one where you were the best man). That colour would look awfully gaudy on me! Sheesh...and I thought light blue was light blue! The maroon was nice anyway. Now, whether to make or not to make? That is (sadly) the question.

Larissa sent me a rather funny message, saying that I am smart and stubborn, argumentative and adorable. Eee...scary.

Well then, I'd really like to put up this *joget* song from this CD we bought from the AJ Laris Restaurant. Soon, hopefully! Auf wiedersehen!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home