Monday, June 06, 2005

Faith and friends

I was thinking lately...This incident that took place in 2 Anggerik 4 years ago that almost reenacted May 13th, 1969(only on a smaller scale that is). It was this thing that one of my friends who's an Indian girl was having a conversation with another Malay girl. And all of a sudden, this Malay girl says *I support Osama since he's a Muslim and so am I! All Muslims go to heaven, whereas non-Muslims go to hell.*! Ever since that incident I've decided to keep my political opinions(that is, if I ever had any!)to myself. If ever my friends talk about politics in class, I try to keep a low profile. More importantly is that my History teacher has constantly advised us from time and time again that we're not allowed to slander the government in class or in school. I have been questioning about faith and religions. I mean, why did God create so many religions and faiths when there is thing that says only one religion and its followers are allowed to go into Heaven, when the other followers of other religions go to Hell? Then why come up with so many religions in the first place? Oh my God...I'm questioning God's actions now! I should go and *taubat* now!

Miera asked me this really weird question the other day. She asked me *What if you saw me going out with your current boyfriend who broke up with you recently? What would you do?*
I really don't know what to say...Miera, in future don't ask me senseless questions like that! I'd probably tell you *You know what, maybe he ain't happy being with me, but I'm sure he'll be happy with you. All the best to the two of you!*. Or maybe I'll give you the cold shoulder treatment. I mean you're my best friend, how can you do this to me? Nah, but frankly speaking I'll support you in whatever you do. He must have chosen you seeing that I must have lacked something somewhere. You complete him. That's my answer, Miera. Yes, it is. And you know it too! Why did you have to ask me this anyway(you thought bout Daniel Lee is it?)? I have no intention of stealing anyone from you, okay? Let your man be my *brother in law*...that's all. I think you must have been drunk when you asked me that. I'd like to believe in that. :P

Mum was talking to Kakak Padmini earlier on...and mum told me that when she(Kakak Padmini), her husband, her daughter, and her sister-in-law were in MidValley for an Indian trade fair, there was this guy that was stalking them and following them wherever they went. And whenever Suja(my niece) picked anything, this guy would say *Nice, nice.*! Like as though he was paying for whatever she was going to buy. They didn't stay there long since the guy spoiled their fun. What a freak! It's so not safe to go out anywhere nowadays. And it happened right in front of her own parents. I mean, if you're trying to get her in front of her dad, that is NO WAY of impressing her dad! That's known as asking for trouble. What makes you think her dad approves you being her boyfriend? Sure hate being stalked...it makes me feel scared to go out with anyone. Freaky way beyond words can say.


My dad is cheeky. He asked me who was the first person to land on the moon? I said it was Yuri Gagarin(I think he's the first man in space...to my genius of a brother, what's the answer huh?). He said it was a dog. I told him a dog isn't a person. And he says if you can call human as creatures you can call other creatures person. I told him *If you asked me 'What was the first living being to land on the moon?' then I'd say it's the dog. Your question is wrong. Misleading!*. I'm right, right?

And my mum is another one. Like what my brother and I will say: *Suka sangat tanya soalan tak berfaedah*. My dad was telling us that my neighbour, the egg-lady was talking to him the other day. And she asked my dad how old he was. He said he'll be 63 in July since he was born in 1942. And she thought my dad was younger and mentioned that she was born 10 years later. And my mum asked my dad: *What year was she born?*. *Sighs* my mother.

Speaking of neighbours, my neighbours are acting awfully nice. The other day, my front neighbour said Hi to me, when he hasn't even done that in years! That's just me being psychotic. Bye and au revoir...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home