Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Fly by...

Miera, when you told me that your beloved Charlie Jermaine Adams was in KL, you didn't tell me he was going to KLCC! I SAW CHARLIE THERE! Haha...it was rather funny to see that bloke here also. He saw me and he just winked...so damn flirty! But trust me, I don't think he was flirting with anyone though...such a good boy he was! Watched Madagascar today...funny but...weird. I will post my comments later since I have a splitting headache. Then went to VideoEzy and bought a few VCDs...was looking for LOTR: ROTK(the extended version). Wasn't there. Was about to buy some other cartoon VCDs (I was gunning for Lion King 3! I have Part 1 & 2 already!) when I saw the Anastacia VCD. I don't know why I was so keen on buying that. Maybe because a particular someone said I was exactly like Anastacia (What a redundant comparison? She's a princess and I'm just a commoner!). Nice to know that in someone's eyes I'm a princess. Maybe that someone is just blind. When she watched Madagascar recently with her sister, Miera told me that her sister Eliza said that I'm a hint of King Julien and Mort. Sarkie and cute. Hmmm...don't know whether it's true or not. Was really hopeful of getting my Keane CD by the way. But sadly, I have wait for a few weeks I guess. I did meet that actress/TV host, Shahirah. She was in KLCC also. Oh well, it just adds up to the amount of famous people I've met. Our current Deputy PM, our former PM, Nicol David, Sazali Samad, some other sports personalities, Shahronizam Non(not really sure what's his name, but I know he acts in Mahligai Gading and was in that Dashing perfume ad), and yes, Tan Sri S.M. Salim. Hehe, I know my brother is reading this and he's probably wondering why I brought up something rather embarassing up? *Diam je la*...that's all I have to say.

To any of my friends that are actually reading this, do you think I am Anastacia in any way? Either tag me, or you know where to find me. Miera, you're not exempted.

I thought it will be rather interesting to see someone/any of the Malaysian Idol finalists sing *Mr. Brightside* from The Killers. How about it? It sounds interesting anyway. Let's just hope if anyone does sing that song, they don't make a mockery out of it. Seriously.

Jermaine didn't talk to me because of some reason that I understand well. He told me just a minute ago. Idiot. He watched The Interpreter and he said he slept throughout the whole movie! RM10 wasted just like that. Miera, please teach that idiot on how to save money.

Anyhow, I have to get some sleep for now...will blog on tomorrow. And yes, I have updated the other blog. With just one poem. Will write the others soon...hopefully. Au Revoir.

I like to move it, move it. I like to move it, move it. You like to...move it! Mort is darn adorable. But Jermaine(I'm not allowed to call him Charlie, since only Miera can call him that...sincerely Jermaine sounds mighty fine!) that said he's kinda stupid...like me! I agree with him on that. *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home