Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Confused oxymoron...

I know...I was supposed to update on my F1 post-race...was distracted by something else by the way. How is it possible Montoya failed to see the red light? Why did the Renault team ask Fisichella to make way for Alonso since he (or so he thought) was driving a lot faster than Fisichella? Why did McLaren bring in Raikkonen first during the pit-stop instead of Montoya? All in, it all boils down to *team orders*. Salute Raikkonen for his third win (one more win then he'd be level with Alonso, provided he(Alonso) does not finish the race in Indianapolis). Nice to see Massa finishing fourth! Did hope Schumi to crash somewhere(I'm evil, so what?)...at least it would have given Massa the feel of being on the podium. Ah, but seriously, no one can beat Pedro de la Rosa. Respect that man.

I have been seriously confused. In a week's time the UPU results will be out, and I'm thinking hard whether should I go to UIA. My dad just asked me whether where I'd really like to go and study...UIA, HELP, or even Sunway? I was stumped and I was speechless and nearly cried. Oh well, I've waited long enough so I guess I have to just wait right? After all, what can one week do to me? The wait is killing me...I'm scared to the core of my bones. I can't give up.

Mum is still having her cough. It would have been better if the doctor told her that she shouldn't talk for few days. It would have saved me the trouble of listening to her constant lectures.

Anyway, I'll be starting my driving lessons tomorrow. Bless those chickens and ducks I might knock down. And people, please pray that I don't end up in a ditch. Have to go now. See you all soon. Bless. Much love...*Bluesy*. Ann out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home