Sunday, June 12, 2005

Tired

I should shoot myself for waking up so late. 10.30 a.m. today...I couldn't sleep the whole night...was either scratching myself or tossing and turning in bed. And the worst thing of all, I missed my Mr. Bean cartoon today! Call me retarded if you please, but he does make you think outside the box. CCTS. Jenny Jun Yang seems to agree with me, Miera. =P...

I am getting rather frustrated day by day. The amount of people who scored extremely well in last year's SPM examinations...those who scored straight A's who don't get the PSD scholarhips ought to just move on and get a life! It all boils down to luck in the end. If you didn't get it, too bad, just your luck! It's like saying *I did so well, they must give me a scholarship!* Get that damn idea out of your head! The PSD has allocated this amount of people to get the scholarships. They can't just give more scholarships since there are so many people who scored straight A's or something. And today they say, students who scored straight A's ought to be given scholarships otherwise, whatever recognition they've been given is meaningless. Get a life! I'm not grumbling since I didn't perform so well. But everyday you see it in the newspapers, it really bugs you! If you don't get it, there are other ways of obtaining scholarships. It's not like the PSD scholarship is the most prestigious scholarhip being offered. I don't see why our PM has to intervene anyway. I can't say much anyway. I live here. So I have to deal with it.

And I wonder how Paul Moss, Roslan Aziz, and Fauziah Latiff sleep at night? Considering the amount of untalented people that walk in to the audition room for Malaysian Idol. It must be hard being the jugdes of Idol. Bless them.

It's like what Reggie Lee's cartoon mentioned today something bout Karpal Singh. It said *I will belt up, but I won't shut up!*...my family thinks I really should be lawyer since I talk like Karpal Singh. Considering I talk like a politician/lawyer. An unconvincing one really.

I saw an article on Jimmy Constable! My 2nd favourite band member of the now-defunct 911! God I miss them so much. Bring them back! =P...

*Bluesy out*

Don't you think I'm weird?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home