Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Don't cha...

Guess what? That new song from Pussycat Dolls rocks my socks! Yes, it does.

Went for my driving lessons today. Fun, and I didn't ram into any ducks or chickens or cats! *Whee* Oh well, round 2 is tomorrow. All in, there's 8 classes. 2 hours each class. 16 hours. I was okay today, but the engine died when I was about to turn right *covers face in shame*. At least the engine died only at that one miserable incident. Bless. Hopefully I improve tomorrow. Always look on the bright side of life. Problem is, the driving instructor(who is my dad's friend) uses a Saga for the lessons, not a Kancil. I don't know whether I should take pride on this fact, or even worry about it? =P...

Anyhow, Michael Jackson is acquitted of all 10 charges. Rock on, Michael! May you get on with life, and continue to create great music for us, your fans. I guess it's hard being a celebrity. Being surrounded by rumour-mongers and paparazzi. All in a day's work, I say. Bless Michael Jackson. Just hope he keeps his nonsense to himself from now on.

I have to go now, since my driving lessons are at 10 a.m. which means I won't be able to sleep like a log for 10 hours. *Sighs*, time to change. Cannot be lazy like Lilee. Lilee, you owe me a slap, by the way. What's this about giving Alex Yoong a drive, preferably Jordan ah? NO NO NO NO NO! Must give Pedro a drive first, then give Alex. Let Alex stay in KL and be a TV host. I still feel like knocking my head hard for not asking his autograph when I saw him and his wife at the airport. I brought a camera also! Oh well, there was a small incident which happened before that. My mistake I guess.

See you soon, much love...Ann de sleeper/Kez the spaz/Jamie Julian/Rowena *Bluesy*.

That's me, the ever-changing chameleon. Constant personality changes. That's me...deal with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home