Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Jermaine...

Mum is feeling rather under the weather. All my fault. I know. Idiotic. Was watching Anastasia and seriously, I have no clue on where I resemble Anastasia! If anyone read the tags the darlings of devils I have for friends, all of them agreed that I'm argumentative. So pissed! Oh well, they're being sincere with me, nonetheless. It's what they're good at.

Till then, I will watch the movie again. Maybe twice or so. Until it's proven that there's something that reminds that someone of me with Anastasia. Should I ask again? Oh, I should just shut up already! But for now...good night and au revoir! I know this post is too short...will write longer tomorrow. See you lovely people around! BYE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home