Friday, June 03, 2005

Of bugs and men...

Hello there once again...I have a confession to make: I HATE BUGS! They're disgusting...was watching National Geographic(Miera, zip it! I know what you're gonna say: *Ooh...so now you're watching documentaries...BRAVO Kez! Bravo!*) and today they had a programme on bugs. The deadliest, hideous, and scariest bugs that roam the Earth. They showed the harvester ants, scorpions, tarantulas, black widows, leeches(I didn't know they were classified as bugs!), hornets, killer bees and locusts. I felt really squeamish and almost threw up. I really hate insects. I scream at the sight of cockroaches, dragonflies, and the likes. I had to watch these disgusting animals since my brother was so keen on watching it. After that, watched Malaysian Idol...the guys who sang during the auditions really freaked me out. I felt a tingling sensation in my ears...*seram gila*! But there this boy, who could sing well(way better than his sister and both of them sang Gemilang during the auditions) but he was 15 when the age limit was 16. Damn...he was wearing an all pink ensemble and rather spookily he looks like Gareth Gates. Oh well, hope he'll be back next year. And at the end, they showed a clip of a three year old girl singing Gemilang...she was so adorable! And at the end, Roslan said *Awak datang ke KL lah!*...and she got so darn excited she was running around the corridor, screaming. So adorable. I know my brother will start saying this to me: *Oh so cute...oh so sweet...doesn't sound original*

Hehe...enjoy Terengganu alright? Buy me something ok? Wait...it's not like you're going on holiday there. So scratch that alright?

Going to watch Madagascar once he gets back from Terengganu...my dad called it *Mozambique*...hehe...cute.

Remember Miera: *It takes a brave man to wear pink*. =P

See you lovely people around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home