Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Haha...

My dad is so cute. He was reading the JPJ course book and translated the book from Malay to English. And I think his Malay is improving. Yay! But then some of the things in there he didn't quite understand and I had to explain to him. Haha...we had to gout yesterday and we decided to have lunch outside. My dad decided that we should go to Brickfields and eat. We haven't been to Brickfields for quite some time already (I think the last time I went there was in 2003 to the Buddhist Temple). I certainly am not very familiar with any restaurants there. So we were there hunting for a Malay restaurant there. We spotted one and we went in. It had this usual nasi campur thing and a few fried stuff here and there. I really don't fancy eating nasi campur. And my dad asked my mum to ask whether they had Sago Gula Melaka. And they said no. So we left. Since we couldn't find this particular Malay restaurant that SELLS Sago Gula Melaka, we decided to go to Ampang and eat. That was until the parking attendant told us that there was a Malay restaurant nearby the place we parked our car. So we went in and this time my dad asked the owner bout it. And yes, THAT was the restaurant! So we had lunch there. But they had no sago that day. =(...and that restaurant is going to be featured on the programme *Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan* on TV3 on the 25th of June 2005. The food was good. They had all this classical Malay songs...it was cool! Can't blog for so long since mum gave me a one hour limit for the Internet usage. And I have to sutdy for my driving test...which is on TOMORROW! Wish me luck! See you guys around! *Ann Bluesy out!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home