Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Being mixed...

I really don't know what to say exactly about coming from a mixed parentage. A lot of people tend to think that just because I'm mixed and I talk to girls from other races, they say I'm leering into their race. They always say like I'm a rotten apple in a basket full of lovely juicy apples. But truth is, they're the rotten apples. Not me. I'm speak to girls of other races to (at least) to widen my horizons, broaden my knowledge and learn to live in a multiracial country. If that unacceptable, then what the hell is? My close mates say it's because they feel inferior to me. I don't know. I always feel like I'm left out whenever I'm with my Malay friends...very. They speak in Malay that I myself don't quite understand. Call me daft or whatever...but that's the truth. Maybe I speak in English too much.

The funny thing about being mixed is, everyone(not quite everyone) will come and ask you bout some religious stuff on this religion, and I don't know the answer to the question posed upon me! And then, if you go out in town, and there's some saleswoman trying to sell you some religious stuff...and we always get away from them! I think it's because they see my mum walking with my dad who looks like an Indian man...and my mum looks very Chinese, so they don't know whether we're Malay or what. So yeah, that's one way of avoiding pesky sales people. :P!

Had to go to IJN today...then we went to SOGO for a bout of shopping spree...hehe...need to buy more anymore...dad said maybe this Thursday or Friday might go again...I think my brother would know the right term for it: *bodek*...hehe!

Anyway...have to go now. 6 hours of driving lectures tomorrow. *Yawns*...knowing my monkey-like behaviour, how is it possible for me to sit in one place for 6 hours? Imposibble really! Toodles now! Bye! *Bluesy* out...Kez the spaz signing out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home