Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Pai seh la u nie...

As I said earlier, I was supposed to go for my driving test today right? But it has been postponed to Sunday the 29th! Since the computers have suffered from a breakdown (mental or emotional, I have no clue). So now I'm supposed to go on Sunday. I was doing the mock test and this guy who did it earlier was standing behind me and was giving me the wrong answers. Argh...so irritating! I did the test twice...the first time I did it I scored 96% (which means, out of 50 questions, I answered 2 wrongly). The second one I did, I scored 98%...hehe. Was aiming for 100% though. Anyway I still have to study the damn book again. *Sighs*.

Navee called me today and asked me for help in creating a poem. Man, my creative sparks have run completely dry! But I tried my level best to help my friend. Will post that poem (whatever you prefer calling it!) later. Found out that Cik Junaidah will be Pn. Junaidah soon...on the 29th of May, 2005 and she'd like the ex-5A 2004 girls to come for her wedding. The girls are planning something...but they haven't informed me anything yet. Shoot, my driving test is on Sunday. Hope I can make it for the wedding(that is if I get to go!).

I'm staying up for the Liverpool-AC Milan tie later in the morning. Rooting for Liverpool, I am. Sorry, that was an attempt to speak like Yoda. Might be going out tomorrow...where? I know not!

Remember I mentioned about my cousin's wedding in September? Turns out now we have to go to the hotel reception as well! And my cousin said that my mum might have to go to Penang. My mum said that if we DO go to Penang, my parents will attend the reception held in the groom's place and I have to stay in the hotel with my brother. And then later we can go on a vacation. Weird. So now I have to make three outfits for the wedding since I don't have any outfit in the required colours! Light green/hijau pucuk pisang for the *nikah* ceremony (09.09.2005), light blue for the *bersanding* ceremony(10.09.2005), and maroon for the hotel reception (17.09.2005). I don't think the colours match my skin (since I'm dark), but at least they didn't ask for pink! If they had, I might not go for the wedding :P...the bright side is that I don't have to make new clothes for Raya Aidilfitri...damn, was looking forward to make a dark purple kebaya! But then again, it'll be a waste if I make the outfits if I go to UIA and they do not allow me to attend the wedding...so I must wait till the 21st of June, 2005 to know whether I am accepted into UIA...and yes, to make the three outfits. Hmm...now I have to find matching jewelleries and shoes...blame me for being vain! And we must get the exact colour of the materials for our outfits. And now the colour chart is in Mak Su's place...must go get it some time soon. It will look so weird that we have to wear outfits of the same colour...it will look like uniforms (just when I was in the transition of throwing my school uniforms out...bah!). Cute thing is...my cousin calls me *small girl*. Yeah...small girl with a big mouth. Haha...

Off to bed, I will go now...I so suck at being Yoda...someone please teach me on how to speak Yoda! Hehe...merci beaucoup.

I have this current urge to laugh at things right now: pictures of certain people that really ought to be laughed at, and my stupidity. I told Miera that *all those who eat pork eat babi*. *Blinks*...I so can't believe I said that. I can act really retarded at times...my talent I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home