Thursday, June 02, 2005

You got my knickers in bunch...

Hello. Had to go to HUKM today...and the worst thing is that it was a beautiful day to sleep till 10 a.m.! Damn...sat at the canteen(usual routine). Oh well, no use in me grumbling on about it anyway. It might be the last time I can actually eat hospital food. After all, after this might go to UIAM...oh well, might as well enjoy it while I still have the time, right? And HUKM's canteen is so dark now. It gives people that *you are in a hospital, it's where people die* feeling. It looks so morbid. You have to see it for yourself to understand what I mean. My dad was so worried when he found out that when you go to MCIIUM and study, you have to study Arabic Language. Oh well, all in the name of education right? And the chances of me shifting to TTDI is 94% most likely to happen. Ah well, just like that song goes: So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye to my great Sentul...*sniffles*!

Most probably might go see *Madagascar* tomorrow...well, I have to make the most of the time that I have in my hands at the moment. You get what I mean, right? And yeah, I'm treating my family for MADAGASCAR...Christina came today and had a session of badminton today. Oh well...I needed the exercise anyway. I am getting FATTER. But Christina said I'm getting thinner as though I'm starving myself...which is rather impossible because my parents(my dad especially) think I most probably will die if I don't get enough nutritions in one day. So that includes no skipping meals, must eat adequate amount of proteins, carbohydrates, and the likes, and lastly no *in between* business. He really thinks I'm suffering from malnutrition or something.

I really got the fright of my life...a certain Kolej UNIKOP sent me brochures regarding an offer in Diploma Sains. That college is collaborating with UITM for this course. And the freaky thing is since UPU has eight choices, THIS course was the 8th course I picked...freaky! So my mum curiously called the UPU hotline to find out whether was that the final offer or something of that sort. They thold her it wasn't and that some colleges are are just promoting their courses. Oh well, wait till the 21st of June then...


So hope to see you guys soon...au revoir...oh yeah, to my WONDERFUL(listening to Ashanti/R. Kelly/Ja Rule at the moment) friends in Sentul, if I do shift always know that Sentul is always a part of me...and wait for the return of Rowena Hanafiah. Sree, if you're reading this, if I shift, I'll still irritate the hell out of you...thanks for tolerating and putting up with my nonsense and other nonsensical things I've done to/with you way back in school for the past 2 years...keep up the good work of being the President of the Mangkuk Society (and yeah that's coming out of the advisor's mouth!). Miss you so much sweetie! *Hugs*

Toodles for now...oh yeah...I saw Jonny Wilkinson in the FA Cup final the other day(that was ages ago!). With Clive Woodward and all. Great fun to see him again! Miera, I know you're gonna slap me for writing this a tad too late. Oh well...you behave yourself ok? 18 on Saturday...old lady! =P


Be thankful since I already put this fact up already. So SHUT UP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home