Monday, May 30, 2005

I feel like cutting Alonso's fingers...

I think the whole Hanafiah clan were very disappointed with the fact that Kimi Raikkonen was robbed of a victory at the European GP. Argh...damn frustrating night yesterday! He was on the verge of winning the GP...then his tyre gave way. At the very last lap! And Alonso wins it...and then he flashes 4 fingers to show that he's already won 4 GPs...and there's more to come. I so feel like cutting Fernando Alonso's fingers now(Lilee, if you're reading this, no hard feelings ok?)!
Lysa, my heart goes out to you too, dear! I know you were really aiming for another double celebration yesterday. But it wasn't meant to be...sorry love. Still, hail Liverpool, the new kings of Europe, huh Lysa? *Whee*...

It's not like my family's a bunch of McLaren Mercedes fans or what. Me and my dad yes...my brother, well I think he's on McLaren's side. My mum? Don't ask...she just watches it and for all I know she doesn't support Ferrari. Oh well, there's something we all can agree on. Unlike football.

During the wedding, my mum called and I went to answer it in the rain. I couldn't hear what she was saying...but when I could finally hear her...this is what I heard(or so I thought):

*Good morning...ni nenek ni...how are you? Ni nenek ni...cakaplah dengan nenek...*

At this point of time I heard my mum's and my aunt's voice saying this:

*Nenek wants to talk to you...why don't you want to talk to her?*

And at this moment, I panicked and ended the call. Then I called back, and to my relief, it WAS my mum.

I never thought I would ever imagine things like this would happen to me. I was freaked to the core of my bones. Scary! I actually thought my grandmother tried contacting me from the other realm! Spooky or just merely my imagination?

Hopefully, this weekend we can go watch Madagascar...I really love Mort, the little big-eyed lemur...I love things with big eyes. They're so lovable and adorable! Also cute and fluffy! Hehe...Still think I have to buy clothes, shoes, jewellery, CDs, and books...hell yeah I'm a shopaholic! Oops...heaven yeah, I'm a shopaholic! :P

See you lovely people around soon...muax! Love always...

Ann @ Kezzie de Spazzie signing out! *Bluesy* loves you all (and Mort) so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home