Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I drove a Kancil...

Had to go for my 6 hours of driving lectures...had to buy Hacks since I was utterly sleepy. When I got there, the people there couldn't get the computer system working...it stated that I was ineligible to take my 'L' license. I was like 'What???' and then I just turned away and sighed, and this bloody fool (have to call him that) banged his fist on the table and yelled at me: *Awak diam...jangan nak buat bising, nak buat komen!* What the f**k? Your damn computer system not working, and you want to vent your damn anger on me??? Damn you fool!!! Really felt like slapping that idiot. Oh well, no use venting your anger on people like this. I got to drive a Kancil...weird really! I got so scared, that the driving instructor helped me out so many times! Haha...it was interesting to drive a car that I actually despise. Miera, for God's sake, stop it about the *father-in-law* jokes already! Behave yourself, you're gonna be 18 on Saturday! Behave! :P...

I really want to interview the stray cats in my area...they just love delivering their kittens in my house as though my house is a one-stop maternity center or something. Maybe when they see the big Malaysian flag outside the house(call me patriotic or whatever...proud to be Malaysian anyway)...they realise that this is a Malaysian house. They don't need visa or passports whatsoever to get in! Illegal immigrants...maybe they're just a bunch of patriotic cats. Or they want their kittens to be a Malaysian citizen.

Maybe the effects of driving a Kancil finally kicked in...I seriously don't know what I'm yammering about right now. Toodles for now...*Bluesy out*!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home