Sunday, May 29, 2005

Driving test...

Yes people, I passed my driving test! *Whee*...after the test, my dad sent me to Cik Junaidah's wedding. I got the directions from her yesterday...and we were already there...then we didn't know were Jalan 8 was...and we asked the shopkeeper where it was. And that bloody fool(forgive me for the language) said this to my dad:

*Aku pun tak tahulah bang*

And the lady was worse.

*Jalan 8 depan sana je bang. Masuk sini, pusing sini. Situ Jalan 8.*

After much senseless driving around, I called Jerry and asked her for the directions. I guessed as much it was directly behind the row of shops where we asked for directions! Stupid...and it was bad enough it was raining cats and dogs, the seats were wet...saw Jerry, Sham, Jho, Kalai (5A and 5B), Veena, Thilaga, Yee Leng, Ranji, Dylla, Sally and Vitya. Met Aqilah and Liyana(I haven't met her in 6 years already! She still is pretty much the same as before!). I think I'm the one who has changed tremendously from my primary schooling years to now. Anyone reading this who knew me from way back in primary would know how I was then. We were laughing like mad like we used to do back in 5 Anggerik. Miss the days...so right now, we're waiting for our weddings...too young!

The red jersey theory actually worked for Arsenal and Liverpool...hmm, I wonder whether Chelsea should go red as well...

Oh well, got to get going, and soon for my next lessons I have to drive a Proton Saga and a Kancil...

I think that Kancil and motorcycles should be banned from this country...so should other cars with big, fat bulky rear ends! =P

Cheers...Kez @ Ann...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home