Sunday, May 22, 2005

Arsenal were just plain lucky...

Arsenal were just plain lucky to win. I'm sure that this is what Arsene Wenger would have thought when his side lifted the FA Cup for the 10th time. Seriously if you watched the match (I got to watch the match since my dad asked me *Where are we going to watch football tomorrow?*. I seriously never thought I'd get to watch it since I hadn't been thinking bout it AT ALL!), you would say the same thing. Manchester United were dominating the whole game. I seriously don't know what was wrong with Ruud van Nilsterooy anyway. He had great opportunities to score goals and what does he do? He blows it!!! Real dummy. And that Cristiano Ronaldo...can I say a few darn things about him (of course I can, it's my blog!)? He runs like a crab, I don't fancy his footwork and how he outwits the defenders (I fancy Joe Cole's footwork...hail the mighty Joe Cole!), I think he's gay, he always thinks like he's some macho hotshot that sometimes I wished someone would just buy me a plane ticket to Manchester so that I can kill him personally, and I hate the way he fakes injury when someone tries to get the ball from him. Yesterday, Reyes was trying to get the ball from him and somehow Ronaldo falls down and clutches his face. I created my own dialogue for this scene. It goes a little bit like this:

*Oh no! You scratched my face...my beautiful gay-like face. I will make you pay for it!*

And the referee gives Reyes a yellow card. I was like *Screw you damn Ronaldo, I'll kill you if you come here!*. Rooney as usual was at his cursing best. In the 28th minute United (or so they thought) were in the lead. A goal from Rio Ferdinand (Miera, did you see him cry? It was priceless...his nose looked like a ripe tomato!). I think it was offside. I am seriously telling you that I think the referee was bribed by United. Paul Scholes brings down Reyes and he just says it's nothing. My dad told me that the referee told Rooney when he commited a foul, that he would give Rooney a penalty if he was fouled by someone. Haha. It's the first time in the FA Cup history that the winner was based on the penalty shoot out. It was unfortunate for Paul Scholes to miss his penalty. I'd have to say that Jens Lehmann should have been voted as the man of the match. Not that bloody Wayne Rooney! He saved a lot of great goals. Roy Carroll is indeed a lot of fun to watch especially during the penalty shoot out. The way he jumps and mucks about in the goalpost makes you feel like laughing. The moment I saw Paul Scholes shot was blocked by Lehmann, that's when I said Arsenal are going to win this. And surely enough, when Vieira took his shot, the title was theirs to keep. Ronaldo has tasted two defeats in a final in the 2004/2005 campaign. Once in the Euro 2004 against Greece and the other in yesterday's FA Cup final against Arsenal. Serves that gay guy right. And ironically, the two players who were reported being 'tapped up' by Chelsea, Ashley Cole and Rio Ferdinand were playing in yesterday's match.

I told my dad that Frank Lampard's house had been robbed. The burglars stole his two cars, his computer and his TV. Most of it had been retrieved. My dad said *They should have robbed his legs as well*. And they stole his boots. And now he's urging the thieves to give his boots back. Poor boy!

Noticed something really weird. The Manchester United players were wearing black. The fans of the club were wearing black to mark the demise since the takeover by the American tycoon, Malcolm Glazer. And they lost. So they wore black to mark the death of the club and to mark their loss? Hmm...interesting. All I can say is...*Innalillah* to MU fans who are actually reading this. So Manchester United end up trophyless this season. Wait till next year, Manchester United. And I read the article on how the colour red influences players wearing it to do well...hmm...wonder if Arsenal used this fact to their advantage? If Liverpool wore red on Thursday morning, I wonder if they'll win? Fingers crossed.

Rio Ferdinand. Came from West Ham.Then to Bournemouth. Then back to West Ham. Went to Leeds United. Now in Manchester United.

Frank Lampard. Came from West Ham. Then to Swansea. Then back to West Ham. Now in Chelsea.

Look who's more successful now?

Arsenal were just plain lucky to win. That's all there is to it.

Just re-quoting what Arsene Wenger said about Liverpool being in the finals of the Champions League. Bless Liverpool. I want them to win! *Bluesy Ann* out!


And for God's sake, will everyone stop complaining about Chelsea's riches? We're not *financially doped* like what that Wenger says. For once I supported Arsenal to irk my fellowhood of MU fans, and this is what you do to me? Ungrateful man. Je ne regrette rien. That's all I have to say!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home