Friday, June 17, 2005

Miera's testimonials

Part 1
My favourite name-changer! Sherina then, now Kez ada, Ann ada, Julian ada, Jamie ada. Mcm2 ada.

Let me say few things bout her then.

Believes in making the world a better place by sleeping more.

Thinks people shouldn't eat eggs, but claims it's okay to eat chicken.

Thinks smokers should be marooned on an island.

Thinks she doesn't have enuff earrings.

Thinks it's fun to spy on people from the balcony.

Thinks she's right always.

She's very different, odd she always says.

She's rather different, has her own ideas in life.

We hardly agree on anything now, except for Chelsea n JPM and other related/non-related matters.

Still my dear, Sherina @ Shi-na, love you for being u. Stay urself k? Don't ever change!!! Bye!


Part 2
When I said that we hardly agree on anything now, it doesn't mean that we hardly talk cos it may seem like that we always argue and end up not talking. But truth be told, it's nothing like that. We may disagree but that keeps the uniqueness of this friendship of 14 years. And Shi-na dear, I meant the *We hardly agree on anything now* thing in a good way. Trust me...luv you to bits! Keep on rocking, and remember, have faith!


Part 3
No problem my dear...don't worry. If anything u need let me know. I try n help u.

*You dun know how much u mean to me,
Whenever u r down, u know that u can lean on me,
No matter the situation,
Girl I'm gonna hold you down...

*Shi-na* darling, dedicated just for you...=)...Midjeex...out!

Part 4
*Believes in making the world a better place by sleeping more*

Let me rephrase that sentence...

*Believes in making the world a better place by sleeping more and eating less*

Whatever ideas your beautiful mind has and if ppl make fun of you for ur ideas, screw them la. U kan free-thinker. =P...

Luv u, ya idiot.


Those were Miera's testimonials sent in for the past three days. Really don't know what I'd do if I didn't have her. Might have been still rooted to the ground, unable to move. My friend that believes in my crazy theories/ suggestions/ ideas. Essien Bijoux...you rock my socks! Hell yeah, you do!

My dad is somewhat the Malaysian Nostradamus or something. Whenever he says something bout the country, sports, artistes etc...2 weeks later, the thing he says is true and is reported in the newspaper! Today it was reported that diabetes is the number 1 killer disease in Malaysia and it recorded the highest number of patients in the world. And a few weeks back he thought me and my brother were suffering from diabetes and said that diabetes is the number one killer disease in Malaysia. This isn't the first time anyway. There have been a number of occasions where he said something and a few weeks later it happened. Don't call me or page me and ask me for my number and ask my dad what's the prize-winning 4D number on Wednesday, Saturday or Sunday. I'd slap you all if you did. Anyway, have to turn in for now. See you all soon.
*Joyeux Julian*

Jamie *Bluesy* out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home