Friday, June 17, 2005

Essien...

Mum called MCIIUM today...and they said that it was possible for me to change my course. But I had to register first then ask for a change. I don't like the sound of that...seriously.

Had my driving lessons today...I'd make a rather lousy driver. *Pegang stereng dah gelabah*. I'm holding on to it for dear life. So scary and funny at the same time. Oh well, pray I drive carefully tomorrow. And to my brother if you're reading this, the driving instructor looks a LOT like Happosai in Ranma 1/2. And this guy, since he's my dad's acquaintance, he likes asking me bout my mum, my dad, and my brother. If you want to know bout them, ask them yourself! I'm not their hired spokesperson. Damn pissed.Round 4 of 5 begins tomorrow. Bless me.

Till then I will learn to love the steering wheel, clutch pedal and the gear, like what Miera would say. Muahaha...see you people around soon. Cheers and much love.

*Ann de sleeper/Kez de Spaz/Jamie *Bluesy*/Sherina Areyz signing out!*

*Joyeux Julian*

P/S: I think George Michael rocks! Love his voice. His voice and Michael Jackson's voice are really good. And you know what, no matter what sexual problems that are linked to them, they still produce great music for their fans (one of them would be me!). Go on you two, spread the great music you make around the world! Michael Jackson and George Michael rock my world!!!

*Joyeux Julian*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home