Saturday, June 04, 2005

Form 6?

Anyway, I was talking to my dad earlier and he was telling me that I should have done Form 6 for 2 years so that I know what I really want to do in life. Since I brought up the subject about how I would like to be a journalist-cum-psychologist. Not to say I want to lead a so-called glamorous life, but the job is really interesting for those born with an inquisitive and rather curious mind. But really I'd like to do a double major if possible if I go to HELP. But my mum(who certainly doesn't like the idea of me going to HELP) says that doing a double major is tough and that I can't incorporate Mass Communication and Psychology all in. I mean like my brother, he did three majors in Actuarial Science, Finance, and Risk Management(I can't remember though, sorry and I know you're going to screw me...all I remember is Actuarial Science and Risk Management...the other one, I'm so clueless!) it's related some way or the other. But the two I'm really keen on doing? Zero. And I told my dad that if I had gone to Form 6, I can't change the stream they have offered me. And I don't want to do some BioChem/ BioPhysics/ ChemPhysics there. So it's actually pointless for me to go to Form 6, since I'm wasting my time doing something that I really do not fancy doing (engineering, doctoring, pharmacy, biotech and the likes). And he pats me on the back and says, *Anyway, don't worry*. When I asked him why I shouldn't worry, he said *You can do accountancy also*. I was like: *There he goes again...the world needs more accountants...even Lim Goh Tong needs an accountant!* He is trying so hard to persuade me to be an accountant. It didn't work with my brother, why would he think it'll work on me? I hate being something that involves numbers and money. Why is he so persistent on me being an acountant? Just because I miraculously got an A2 for my Accounts paper in SPM, doesn't mean I must be one, right? Oh well, they know I'm very adamant on being a psychologist, so they shouldn't try to change my mind anyway. Anyway, I really have to go now. See you all soon...muax and much love, Ann de sleeper/Kez the Spaz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home