Sunday, June 19, 2005

Fated...

My fate has finally been sealed. I'm going to HELP University College to study. After much discussion with my cousin who is a senior lecturer there, we have finally come to a rather sensible decision. My mum finally gave in. You see, if I did go to UIAM and supposed they say I can change my course...it will take either 1-3 months or even a semester! If I do get transferred to my preferred course after one semester, I have to sit for another one semester to complete the whole matrics system. And upon completing the matrics, they will not give me what I want to do...they will give me a course depending on my grades. So in short, I won't be able to do what I want in the end! Instead of doing psychology, I'd end up doing political science! So the decision is final people, I'm going to HELP and study psychology there.

Drove around town today. I've come to a conclusion: I can only drive on straight roads. Hardy-har-har. Raviena is incredibly sweet. She gave my dad a Father's Day gift. What did I give him? Nothing...been busy with my driving lessons so much so I forgot to get him a present. Maybe later I suppose. She has this amazing way of entertaining guests at home. So loquacious and friendly. I suppose it runs in the De Silva blood. She reminds me of me when I was her age...only less creative sparks in my brains I think. Watched Potret Mistik...at least it's not like the scream-fest we had to horrendously suffer while watching Mistik. Then watched a bit of The Grudge. Maybe for about 10 minutes.

Then went to Nadia's house. Since she was going to Pahang this coming Friday. Study-lah what else? All the best girl! And keep in touch ok?

My dad is weird. He said that when I go to HELP I must wear tudung and I don't need a mobile phone. Well, he did say I could get the prepaid so that they can keep track of my calls and the likes. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against tudung or what, but whenever I wear it, my confidence and self-esteem sink to the bottom of the ocean completely. It always happened in school. I was very noisy in class since my friends were there. But in public places, I have no confidence at all. Even during my debating days, I remember Pn. Azizah asked me to wear my tudung and debate. And fortunately, Priya who was also a debater with me then, said that I completely stutter when I talk with my tudung on and I felt more comfortable whenever I speak without the tudung on. A lot of people understand what I had to go through in school. My parents don't know. *Sighs*...have to explain it to him. And the worst thing is I bought clothes thinking I can't mix and match my new clothes with my other old ones. Wasted RM 200 only. Now I have to go buy some long sleeve T-shirts. Short sleeves *haram* oii...

Anyway toodles for now...*Bluesy* out!

*Joyeux Julian*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home