Saturday, June 18, 2005

Essien 2

*Sighs*...life is full of unexpected twists. Yesterday I had a small talk with my dad. And he said I should do Business Administration, Accountancy or Law. In my head at the moment, there's room for only three courses: Psychology, Law, and Mass Communication. In fact, preferably, I'd like to do all three at one go. But then my dad will say that I'm trying to be a jack of all trades, but master of none. And when I told my mum I wanted to do Law, she scolded me and said that why didn't I apply Law instead? I did, for two Law courses offered in UiTM. But they turned me down. I can't do anything, can I? I was trying to sleep and all I said was *I don't know what to do. God only knows...wait, even God doesn't know what I want to do!*. And she starts her *You want to go to HELP, you got the offer from UIAM, just take it! We're not rich, you know!* lectures. I couldn't sleep after that. Too dejected to talk to anyone or even sleep! Checked the mail. Spoke to Sree. How I miss her so...I told her that if I took up Law, I'd like her to be my partner-in-crime. Considering the fact she intends to do Law. Like her dad. Then I saw Kavenesh playing football from my balcony. So you guessed it. I went to play. After all, I might not be able to do all these crazy stunts anymore if I go to UIAM. Good news, I scored three goals! Bad news: I skinned my left knee. Don't worry, I can still walk. But there's a terrible scar there. My dad noticed it and he looked utterly horrified when he found out my knee was bleeding. He is the only person I know who gets totally jumpy when I hurt myself. Truth is, ever since I grazed both my knees in kindegarten when I was 5 (due to a tussle between two girls over me...didn't realise I was that hot when I was young! *winks*), to the time I sprained my ankle when I was 9 in an attempt to be a female real-life version of Superman by jumping off the edge of the double-decker bed in my cousin's house after successfully climbing it (I like doing stupid things in life...deal with it!), and now I grazed my left knee (again), I have never cried for every bruise that I've had in my life. Miera and my brother say that I'm very proud of my scars. I admit. They are right. Jay said something which no one else has ever said to me before: *You seem to enjoy physical pain inflicted upon yourself, but you can't handle emotional pain inflicted upon yourself at the same time*...he's absolutely right! I'm enjoying the new scar so much that I'm actually laughing at it! But when I thought about what my mother said when she scolded me earlier, I just broke down. In the bath tub. What a convenient place. Hardy-har-har. Honestly, this has been the worst week of my life. I've never felt so depressed, dejected, and any other word that you can find in the dictionary that means the same thing. So bummed out...once again. I think I'd rather be a housewife or ask my parents to marry me off. I want to study what I want, my mum gets pissed. I'm supposed to follow what she says. It's as though I'm studying for her, not for myself. Be patient, Ann.

Was watching Dark Water earlier on with my brother. Damn freaky that movie. There was this scene where the lady carried her *child* to the elevator. Then she presses the button to go up to the 7th floor in order to get away from the ghost. But then the elevator door won't close and then her house door opens mysteriously. And then out comes her real daughter. And she gets confused and then she realises that the *child* she carried out from her apartment wasn't her daughter. She turns around slowly and sees a ghost behind her. Do you know how the ghost looked like? Like a rotting corpse(of course, she's dead anyway!). Her face was black. And she didn't just choke the lady immediately, she took her time. My brother and I just screamed our heads off! Me...understandable, my brother? Weird. And at that time, we had a guest in the living room (where most of the TV-watching sessions take place) and he thought we were screaming because a rat came into the house. My parents were like *Why you two watching horror films now? Scared means don't see!*...both of us were embarassed! My brother had a newspaper to cover himself, since he embarassed himself in front of the guest. I just shouted for a while, turned away, and started laughing. And he asked me why was I laughing. I can't help it. I always do that. I have a tendency to laugh at things that are not exactly funny. This comes under the list of stupid things I do in life. Hardy-har-har. Trust me...I'm the craziest person you'll ever meet in your life.

Well then I think I better leave right now...eh? Like I've heard this line before...oh yeah! Will *the ever so gay* Young...*runs away from Lilee's menacing stare*...sorry, Lilee! Just wanted you to know that George Michael rocks my socks more than Will Young rocks your socks! Hehe...au revoir, auf wiedersehen and adios everyone!

*Joyeux Julian*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home