Friday, May 13, 2005

This is not about hate...

This is not about hate...in fact this is nothing at all. This is me admitting I suck at being a goalkeeper. I can't see how Cudicini , Lehmann, Cech, Pidgeley, Howard or even Carroll can stay at the same spot for 90 minutes? I can't sit quietly at the same spot. I have a short attention span. I'd rather be a striker, midfielder or even a defender. Anything but a GOALKEEPER. Hehe...good news is that Chiqui has recovered from her selective amnesia.

Funny how a lot of people can make you see life in a different perspective. I am utterly grateful for the fact that I have a lot of people that keep me rooted to the ground. Love my mates to the max. Thank you all. For restoring my faith. Merci beaucoup.

By the way, Swarna my dear, if in case you're reading this, the ending of Mi Gorda Bella is on Wednesday, not on Thursday. Today was episode 175. That means another three more days. Yay. Sorry for the inconvenience caused, dear!

Much love,

Ann *butterfly spirit*...by the way, Jay, I'm not your Nikki Kezman, for God's sake.

P/S: Rather keen on listening to Marion Raven's *End of Me* again. Rather anticipating the day I get my hand on Keane's *Hopes and Fears* album. Rather tired of waiting for justice to prevail. Wait. Patience is a virtue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home